With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Digimon in Linkz is Jazamon! Images of all his evolutions!

I'm a Maniac
    Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    Is anyone else getting a Godzilla-MechaGodzilla vibe? Obviously there are a lot of robot dinosaurs but this is a full line that was made to counter the more kaiju original. I don't follow the story though.
    Based on what is known in the story, Metallicdramon is not in opposition against Volcanicdramon nor is it meant to counter it. If anything, they're on the same side. Volcanicdramon is the administrator that holds the code to activate the program to reboot and restore the Digital World, while Metallicdramon is the guardian of the center of the Digital World where the reboot program is located.

While I love dragon and dragon type Digimon, can we get a different digimon type please? I mean when is the last time you get a full line fish type digimon? And can't Bandai design an Ultimate/Mega class digimon without any dragon element in it? I think we also need more Ultimate/Mega jogress class digimon who isn't humanoid in appearance.

It's about time that Bandai take a page from Gamefreak design studio in monster variety.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Add Notus on DeviantArt
    I find it funny he becomes more airplane-like with each evolution, until in the end he goes "NO, I'm a dragon, dammit!".

Does anyone know what attribute these Digimon have? I would guess Vaccine but donít see it mentioned anywhere.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    After seeing it twice, I think what turns me off a little bit from this Digimon in my case is that "weird" alien-like red eyes on Jazamon and his evolutions. I can see the air-jet theme and I'm not against it (we have some previous examples in Digimon), but I think I kinda prefer more expressive round eyes like let's say Offmon. That's probably why I think Lucemon & Lilithmon are so likeable compared to other humanoid Digimon, an intense eye expression can convey more than any other thing in my case (but hey it's a matter of taste). We also have Sparrowmon/RaptorSparromon and Pteramon/Pteramon X that have more conventional looks following a cute/edgy pattern respetively and well, JetSilphymon which is basically a Jet Waifu LOL The less conventional wings on MetallicDramon are kinda neat though.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Saver View Post
    Does anyone know what attribute these Digimon have? I would guess Vaccine but donít see it mentioned anywhere.
    Links doesn't use Attributes, so it'll either need to be in Survive/Next Story, a random Twitter post, or the DRB.

Based on the models, I don't care too much for the Adult form, but the Child form is cute, I like the jet aesthetic for the Perfect form, and the Ultimate is pretty cool. All in all, not much else to say other then it's a pretty decent line of Digimon.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Dub Links uses Jazardmon/Jazarichmon
    Last edited by Muur; 04-29-2019 at 05:22 PM.

Looks like a knock off of Blue Eyes Shining Dragon somewhat. Either that or inspired by.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Dub Links uses Jazardmon/Jazarichmon
    Has it been released in the US?
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast