With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Looking for a new PC horror/sci-fi game to play...

Add DemonImp on DeviantArt

Looking for a new PC horror/sci-fi game to play...

Hi all. Any serious PC gamers out there? I'm currently looking for a new horror/sci fi game- preferably a FPS game that's rich in story and has a good challenge to it. I saw some games that look cool and creepy for PC such as Scorn and Atomic Heart (which looks like the typical thing I'd play) but these games are taking forever to come out. Used to play Overwatch but unfortunately I'm starting to get bored with it due to a lack of content it needs. If you know any of any cool games, let me know. I'd love to hear from you.

Follow cosmicrow On Twitter
    I know virtually nothing about video games besides what I've watched my SO play, so I'm really not the one to comment... but I'm commenting anyway. XD

Have you played Deadspace?? It's a little old now, I guess, but holy crap was that game spooky. I loved watching it!

Visit McGann's Youtube Channel
    It's not an FPS, but maybe try "The Consuming Shadow".
    It's a pixel-art rogue-like game about an Occult Investigator trying to prevent an Elder God from entering our dimension, ending the world as we know it.
    You travel across an off-brand UK, and explore randomly generated dungeons to try and learn the identity of the God, and the Spell that can banish it.

Here's a trailer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj5gYHiTgAQ
    Last edited by McGann; 07-10-2019 at 10:21 AM.
    "Never attempt anything without the gloves."