With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Beelzemon drawing

Add DemonImp on DeviantArt

Beelzemon drawing

Yes, I used my drawing for my Avatar but I do feel quite happy with it and wanted to show you guys the full thing. I drawn Beelzemon slightly in my own style. This Beelzemon has visible ears, blue eyes and like Impmon, he wields fire (because since I was a kid, I always thought that was pretty cool) and carries a pendulum I'm sure most Digimon fans would recognize. The background is based on the inside of Infinity Mountain. I usually hate drawing backgrounds but I had fun doing this one. Anyways, I hope you like it! I might do some more in the future.

Follow AguChamp On Twitter Add AguChamp on Discord Visit AguChamp's Youtube Channel Add AguChamp on Steam
    Looks great!!
    Shrine to the Yellow Dino destined to save man of it's sins.

I really like him! And that background looks awesome—really has that “digital” feel of Digimon.

Yes I've faved this one already

Add DemonImp on DeviantArt
    Thanks a lot everyone. I love the strange and unexpected for when it comes to the Digital World. :P Also, hey Dgmn! I remember you! Good to see you again!

Quote Originally Posted by DemonImp View Post
    Thanks a lot everyone. I love the strange and unexpected for when it comes to the Digital World. :P Also, hey Dgmn! I remember you! Good to see you again!
    Yes it's me xyz from dA, the avatar I presume?

Follow Rosamon On Twitter Add Rosamon on Discord Visit Rosamon's Youtube Channel Add Rosamon on DeviantArt
    This looks so good! I'd love to see more Digimon art when you make some! Keep up the good work! You did a particularly good job on showing the light of the fire in his hand. And of course the background really encompasses the bizarre complexity of the Digital World. c:
    Rosamon, Warp Shinka...!