With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Agumon at International Youth Soccer Tournament

Agumon at International Youth Soccer Tournament

A small, but fun update on this...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

About a month ago, we found out various Digimon characters would act as mascots for a couple of Youth Soccer tournaments. The first one, the Jockey Club Girls’ International Youth Invitational Football Tournament 2019, was held shortly after the announcement.

The second, the Jockey Club International Youth Invitational Football Tournament 2019, has begun today, and as the stadium opened and the first people began to show up to get ready to watch and cheer on they found Agumon there to support the kids playing, and also ready to take photos with anyone who wanted them.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Agumon is wearing his custom jersey from the initial photo shoot, and whether Gabumon might be wandering around we aren't sure, but probably not.

Thanks to the Hong Kong Premier League for the photos and our friends at Digisoul for the heads up.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Man I would love if some Japanese Manga/Anime media would embrace the Rugby World Cup later this year.

I come from the net
    That does look pretty fun. ...Wait, does the costume have a tail?