With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Early Info from June V-Jump- ReArise, Capsule Mascot, Upcoming News Teaser

Early Info from June V-Jump- ReArise, Capsule Mascot, Upcoming News Teaser

More V-Jump

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's just about time for the Juneissue of V-Jump, so we have early details and images!

This is of course after we got text info on a big teaser in the magazine.

Smaller updates this month again.

First up, we get a page for ReArise showing off Dynasmon, Beelzebumon, and Stefilmon.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Then we get our first look at the 8th series of Capsule Mascot figures!

We previously got info about these from a production solicitation a store had.

This time the lineup is Tokomon, Kunemon, Leomon, and Shellmon. Like the prior sets, these are based on the original V-Pet artwork.

The preview shows off CGI renders of the upcoming figures.

This will be the first set since series 1 that only had 4 figures (unless they are holding out on us, which they may be.) In addition, thanks to the renders, we can see that for Tokomon they are using his 'closed mouth' profile art.

Plus we get V-Tamer show off in a corner.

Next to that is the social media art corner. It shows off a previously existing image of Gomamon looking at Seadramon, MegaSeadramon, and MetalSeadramon. The text muses on how the various Seadramons can swim thru the sky.

And last up, just under that is the teaser for next month...

Thanks to akatuki_d30 for the images.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Cant wait to get that Kunemon!!

Gomamon and kid day im guessing?

Follow G-SANtos On Twitter
    Is it usual for V-Tamer, or any completed manga for that matter, to be advertised in a corner? Because if it's not, with that being so close to the next month teaser, I can only think they are going to announce a V-Tamer anime. Like, even the text blurb on the bottom of page is focuings on V-Tamer despite Capsule Mascot news occupying more than half of the page.

Also, they are basically relying on Adventure nostalgia at this point because Toei can't figure out any other strategy (even though Appmon got popular enough to almost get in the top 10 in a contest), so a V-Tamer anime, which would star Taichi, seems like something they would totally do.
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by G-SANtos View Post
    Is it usual for V-Tamer, or any completed manga for that matter, to be advertised in a corner?
    It's advertising the digital release of V-Tamer at s-manga. Last issue showed a similar ad in the corner of a page.

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    They’ve been pimping that incessantly. I wonder if they’re planning on doing some sort of V-Tamer adaptation or sequel.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    The "big" thing might just be Herissmon Mega from ReArise. The next chapter banner has a small teaser for a digimon that doesn't yet exist (we can see his head, and its not Stelfilmon) and is very clearly the mega for herissmon. it seems more like the "evil" version than a "good" version, which makes sense based on whats actually happening in the story (it has red eyes and looks like an evil digimon)

I hope that's not the "big" news but it does line up with the fact the next chapter and V-Jump next month release around the same time

man, all I want out of them is a Coronamon 3D model

Ain't got no mojo... DragonicEmperor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkGold View Post
    man, all I want out of them is a Coronamon 3D model
    I feel you man. Including the Dianamon line and Titamon in Hacker's Memory but not Apollomon is just... baffling.

I know why Dianamon is in but... when you say Dianamon you also say Apollomon in one breath, kind of like Wargreymon and MetalGarurumon, so.

I come from the net
    You know, I do agree with you on that part. They were introduced together and have a Jogress form.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Minervamon came with Dianamon in Next Order. Gee, I wonder why those two.

anyway, now I'm assuming it's about the anime movie rather than any games.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast