With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Early Info from June V-Jump- ReArise, Capsule Mascot, Upcoming News Teaser

  1. #11
    I come from the net The Chaos Entity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Minervamon came with Dianamon in Next Order. Gee, I wonder why those two.

    anyway, now I'm assuming it's about the anime movie rather than any games.
    Because they already had models from Cyber Sleuth.
    This is just a note to say that I'm on the Autism Spectrum (Annoyingly, I was never told whether it was 'just' high-functioning autism, or Asperger's syndrome), so if I don't make sense, or am incoherent, please ask what it is I mean politely. Thank you~

  2. #12
    I come from the net Muur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Bolton, England
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,607
    Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Minervamon came with Dianamon in Next Order. Gee, I wonder why those two.

    anyway, now I'm assuming it's about the anime movie rather than any games.
    Because they already had models from Cyber Sleuth.
    And they were in cyber slueth because bewbs

    and also already being known. Ceresmon and Venusmon aren't well known so they did the know Waifu ones first.

    Dianamon is in the games over apollomon because waifumon

  3. #13
    I'm a Maniac
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    127
    I mean just in general it's been disappointing how little the Olympus 12 get featured compared to the Royal Knights and Demon Lords. I vastly prefer the O12 because their designs are a lot more varied than RK (all dragon knight dudes in armor) and DL (goths during Halloween with the exception of Leviamon)

    It was also nice how the OL12 used old, little-featured Digimon as their Child forms like Elecmon and Floramon.

  4. #14
    I come from the net The Chaos Entity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by e105zeta View Post
    I mean just in general it's been disappointing how little the Olympus 12 get featured compared to the Royal Knights and Demon Lords. I vastly prefer the O12 because their designs are a lot more varied than RK (all dragon knight dudes in armor) and DL (goths during Halloween with the exception of Leviamon)

    It was also nice how the OL12 used old, little-featured Digimon as their Child forms like Elecmon and Floramon.
    Ceresmon's Rookie is Aruraumon, not Floramon.
    This is just a note to say that I'm on the Autism Spectrum (Annoyingly, I was never told whether it was 'just' high-functioning autism, or Asperger's syndrome), so if I don't make sense, or am incoherent, please ask what it is I mean politely. Thank you~

  5. #15
    Completely digital SuperStarlite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Thailand
    Age
    19
    Posts
    742
    Follow SuperStarlite On Twitter Visit SuperStarlite's Youtube Channel Add SuperStarlite on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by e105zeta View Post
    I mean just in general it's been disappointing how little the Olympus 12 get featured compared to the Royal Knights and Demon Lords. I vastly prefer the O12 because their designs are a lot more varied than RK (all dragon knight dudes in armor) and DL (goths during Halloween with the exception of Leviamon)

    It was also nice how the OL12 used old, little-featured Digimon as their Child forms like Elecmon and Floramon.
    Ceresmon's Rookie is Aruraumon, not Floramon.
    Do you mean in this certain setting? Because back when Ceresmon was introduced in Crusaders it was presented as part of Floramon's evolution line.

  6. #16
    I come from the net Muur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Bolton, England
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,607
    Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    ...Digimon can have more than one rookie form

  7. #17
    Completely digital SuperStarlite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Thailand
    Age
    19
    Posts
    742
    Follow SuperStarlite On Twitter Visit SuperStarlite's Youtube Channel Add SuperStarlite on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    ...Digimon can have more than one rookie form
    Pretty sure everyone knows that.

  8. #18
    I come from the net The Chaos Entity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperStarlite View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by e105zeta View Post
    I mean just in general it's been disappointing how little the Olympus 12 get featured compared to the Royal Knights and Demon Lords. I vastly prefer the O12 because their designs are a lot more varied than RK (all dragon knight dudes in armor) and DL (goths during Halloween with the exception of Leviamon)It was also nice how the OL12 used old, little-featured Digimon as their Child forms like Elecmon and Floramon.
    Ceresmon's Rookie is Aruraumon, not Floramon.
    Do you mean in this certain setting? Because back when Ceresmon was introduced in Crusaders it was presented as part of Floramon's evolution line.
    No it wasn't. It was depicted as having the line Aruraumon ==> Kiwimon ==> Sirenmon ==> Ceresmon.
    It's a fandom thing to replace Aruraumon with Floramon because Kiwimon usually digivolves from Floramon, and Floramon's more popular.

    You can see it being discussed shortly after its debut, here: https://withthewill.net/threads/1795...ge10?styleid=6
    Last edited by The Chaos Entity; 05-06-2019 at 03:59 AM.

  9. #19
    Completely digital SuperStarlite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Thailand
    Age
    19
    Posts
    742
    Follow SuperStarlite On Twitter Visit SuperStarlite's Youtube Channel Add SuperStarlite on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperStarlite View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by e105zeta View Post
    I mean just in general it's been disappointing how little the Olympus 12 get featured compared to the Royal Knights and Demon Lords. I vastly prefer the O12 because their designs are a lot more varied than RK (all dragon knight dudes in armor) and DL (goths during Halloween with the exception of Leviamon)It was also nice how the OL12 used old, little-featured Digimon as their Child forms like Elecmon and Floramon.
    Ceresmon's Rookie is Aruraumon, not Floramon.
    Do you mean in this certain setting? Because back when Ceresmon was introduced in Crusaders it was presented as part of Floramon's evolution line.
    No it wasn't. It was depicted as having the line Aruraumon ==> Kiwimon ==> Sirenmon ==> Ceresmon.
    It's a fandom thing to replace Aruraumon with Floramon because Kiwimon usually digivolves from Floramon, and Floramon's more popular.

    You can see it being discussed shortly after its debut, here: https://withthewill.net/threads/1795...ge10?styleid=6
    I remember that now that you say it. Wikimon is still lacking in that information.

    Though seriously, Sirenmon's head looks quite a bit like a Floramon doesn't it?

  10. #20
    I come from the net Muur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Bolton, England
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,607
    Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperStarlite View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperStarlite View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by e105zeta View Post
    I mean just in general it's been disappointing how little the Olympus 12 get featured compared to the Royal Knights and Demon Lords. I vastly prefer the O12 because their designs are a lot more varied than RK (all dragon knight dudes in armor) and DL (goths during Halloween with the exception of Leviamon)It was also nice how the OL12 used old, little-featured Digimon as their Child forms like Elecmon and Floramon.
    Ceresmon's Rookie is Aruraumon, not Floramon.
    Do you mean in this certain setting? Because back when Ceresmon was introduced in Crusaders it was presented as part of Floramon's evolution line.
    No it wasn't. It was depicted as having the line Aruraumon ==> Kiwimon ==> Sirenmon ==> Ceresmon.
    It's a fandom thing to replace Aruraumon with Floramon because Kiwimon usually digivolves from Floramon, and Floramon's more popular.

    You can see it being discussed shortly after its debut, here: https://withthewill.net/threads/1795...ge10?styleid=6
    I remember that now that you say it. Wikimon is still lacking in that information.

    Though seriously, Sirenmon's head looks quite a bit like a Floramon doesn't it?
    wikimon does have arurumon -> kiwmon sourced though

    https://wikimon.net/Alraumon

    https://wikimon.net/Kiwimon

    its just a situation in which you gotta click every single ref note

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •