With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Howdy, From Texas

Follow crait On Twitter Add crait on Steam

Howdy, From Texas

Hey, ya'll! I am new to the forum but have been a big fan of Digimon for years, especially the V-pets. 😍

I have been hearing the rumors of the return of the 20th anniversary version and after getting the 20th anniversary Tamagotchi and enjoying it so much, I had to jump on the bandwagon and pre-order one. I also impulsively bought an original off of eBay that just came in the mail, today. 😁

I'm an engineer and have released several games, including one on Steam. I love programming, as well as rugby, BMX, and really love chickens.

Ain't got no mojo... Tamer Wizard's Avatar
    Howdy from Houston good to see a fellow Digimon fan in the same state. My dream is to have a club that meets in each major city in Texas, and eventually have a booth at the local comic/gaming conventions until we can have an American All Digimon convention here in the states! Just thought I would share my crazy dreams on here lol I like the games and have been trying to get back into the card game but it seems the japanese (Hyper Colosseum) cards work best for game play. I would love to pick your brain about making an English Language data base for all the Japanese Digimon cards so that people could start playing with them here in America as long as they had a computer/smart phone to run the app... Anyways just saying hi and letting you know the reason Im on here as a fellow Texas YEEHAWMON

Follow crait On Twitter Add crait on Steam
    The meet up idea sounds very ambitious. Have you heard of Meet-Up? It is a popular site for getting something like that together.

I actually do a lot of database and web stuff, so, I know quite a few sneaky tricks to make something like your database idea possible with very little work. I wouldn't mind helping you get started, as long as you are serious about getting something like that put together. Shoot me a private message and let me know if you have already started the process of translating them into a spreadsheet or something.

Ain't got no mojo... Tamer Wizard's Avatar
    Yes I've been meaning to search for Digimon meet ups I havent used that site in forever but I remember it working pretty well for meeting like minded people. Thanks for the tips Im about to PM you right now