With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Digimon Re-Release V-Pet Images and New Info

Ain't got no mojo... DigiCollect's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsoniteX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTamer Steph View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DigiCollect View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    Theoretically, sure. You'd just have to be careful with the electrical components.
    Do you know if the cage piece just snaps out or it takes some finagling?
    The old cage popped off super easy on the old ones, I haven't tried it on the v20 though.
    Itís the same with the 20th anniversary ones. Just make sure you separate the two pieces carefully so you donít rip off the speaker wire.
    Gotcha! I'll just disassemble and reassemble it nice and slow and steady then. Now that I know the different detail pieces probably won't be glued or melted into place, I'm really looking forward to tinkering with these come July!

Ain't got no mojo...
    Any news for Amazon preorders?
    This would allow us non us buyers to secure our preorder.

OoO coolio, an official announcement. Now the US store just needs to put the listing up so those of us, ever increasing, that don't live near one can order them.
    Too bad they didn't clear up the features since they've labeled them 20th editions.
    Not that I suppose the majority of their target audience probably keeps up with Japan's releases.

Quote Originally Posted by Neverbe View Post
    Any news for Amazon preorders?
    This would allow us non us buyers to secure our preorder.
    I wouldn't count on it, which is unfortunate because I don't particularly like Gamestop.

According to Tama-Palace, this will be a re-release of the DM20's that were released in Japan a couple of years ago. Now I'm still a bit skeptical because there's no links to any sources. Can anyone else confirm?

https://tamapalace.tumblr.com/post/1...l-monster-faqs
    Currently Running:
    D-Cyber

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    According to Tama-Palace, this will be a re-release of the DM20's that were released in Japan a couple of years ago. Now I'm still a bit skeptical because there's no links to any sources. Can anyone else confirm?

https://tamapalace.tumblr.com/post/1...l-monster-faqs
    Well we already know the release date is in July, not the fall, and we already know they are planning to sell them as v.1 remakes according to retail chains in the US (although that could be misinformation so ultimately who knows).

Ain't got no mojo...
    Follow Patorikku On Twitter Visit Patorikku's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Olive View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    According to Tama-Palace, this will be a re-release of the DM20's that were released in Japan a couple of years ago. Now I'm still a bit skeptical because there's no links to any sources. Can anyone else confirm?https://tamapalace.tumblr.com/post/1...l-monster-faqs
    Well we already know the release date is in July, not the fall, and we already know they are planning to sell them as v.1 remakes according to retail chains in the US (although that could be misinformation so ultimately who knows).
    Well, we already know that the Version 20ths were remade versions of the originals, so we could be looking at a legitimate release of the actual Japanese v20ths.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Follow Patorikku On Twitter Visit Patorikku's Youtube Channel
    Any new updates?

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Patorikku View Post
    Any new updates?
    Per a more recent update, they're now available on Amazon.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234