With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: V-Jump Teases Big News Next Month

V-Jump Teases Big News Next Month

News... sort of!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

No images yet, but the upcoming June issue of V-Jump apparently teases that some news is coming soon.

Ryokutya, a longstanding source of early V-Jump information, says that in the Digimon Corner section this month that it says "Something serious is happening?!" in the July issue of V-Jump.

Ryokutya comments on how all he can think of that's already announced that might be followed up on is Survive or the new Adventure film, but it appears the issue itself doesn't say what it might be, and no mention is made if there is any sort of silhouette or other teaser that can be used to try and guess what it is.

The July cover dated issue of V-Jump is scheduled for next month.

Hopefully we get images from this months issue of V-Jump soon.

Thanks to Gematsu for the heads up.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

good there wasn't been too many big news for a few months now so i will take any big news they can give us

Follow KiriGuy On Twitter
    Oooh, I expect it'll probably be some big news on Survive with a release date or something big about the Adventure 2020 film.
    Probably getting my hopes up a lil bit but I'd love a hint or a teaser for a new TV anime series.

Follow KoreeluStromboli On Twitter Visit KoreeluStromboli's Youtube Channel Add KoreeluStromboli on DeviantArt
    Oh yeah...!

I don't care what the news is about, I just want it!

Please please please PLEASE be video game or show/movie news! I'm not really a collector guy, so with that being the only real news as of late, I've been starved for Digimon.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Survive please. I'll even beg on my knees for it.

Iím praying for a battle spirits frontier set, I really want some new lucemon cards

I hope the anime is going to include the X-antibody Digimon. The recent Royal Knight X-antibody Digimon, Crainiamon, Sleipmon and Jesmon give some hope in that. Maybe they can add a few more natural carrier Rookie Digimon that can go for partners in a new show, to pass the torch from the Adventure kids and the 02 cast to the new Tamers.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

I'd imagine Survive, since that's been the most absent of late, but maybe it's a "surprise, the one movie is now TWENTY"

Looking forward to it either way. Y'know. In two months.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast