With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: V-Jump Teases Big News Next Month

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by BlankShell View Post
    I'd imagine Survive, since that's been the most absent of late, but maybe it's a "surprise, the one movie is now TWENTY"

Looking forward to it either way. Y'know. In two months.
    V-Jump comes two months early, for whatever reason, so we'll get this info at the end of May

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Not gonna lie, I wasn't this excited since the BD-Box of Digimon Frontier was announced in the Digimon Thanksgiving last year...Now that Habu has hinted that we will have Digimon Survive news at the beginning of this Summer, I really wonder what this news could be! Maybe a brand-new anime series for the 20th Anniversary?? A guy can dream <3

Fingers crossed for a frontier battle spirits being confirmed

Add Gigamon23 on Facebook Add Gigamon23 on DeviantArt
    I dare not get my hopes up for the Digivice 01 from V-Tamer, but that would perhaps be one of my fondest wishes.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Virus Busters. At last we will have revenge."
    My Stuff: Digimon: AR Monsters, Digi-Doodles!, My OC Digimon, V-Pet Blog

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    @Nagatem @Gigamon23 those would definitely be amazing news, although I'm not sure if they would tag them as "great Digimon news coming next month". I have some vibes from when the Appmon project was first teased in the V-Jump-- probably wishful thinking

A new series would be cool, this time i can start watching at the beginning and buy the merch before it ends or is just a few episodes away and gets pricey or even like my stupidity with xros wars waiting till it had a dub because it looked bad then get scalped for a skullknightmon set and tsuwarmon, thankfully i got into appmon like 3 episodes before itís end and was able to get all the merch at a fair price

I'm surprised Digimon hasn't jumped on the Isekai bandwagon, given that it has in other mediums (like Digimon World 3).

@Nagatem @Gigamon23 those would definitely be amazing news, although I'm not sure if they would tag them as "great Digimon news coming next month". I have some vibes from when the Appmon project was first teased in the V-Jump-- probably wishful thinking

I wish the Appmon would be more wholly integrated into the franchise like the X-Antibody Digimon eventually were. Especially since everybody loves Child-Level Digimon designs in general, and Appmon had like nearly 100. Including ones that were clearly designed to be Child forms of existing Digimon like Ancient Wisemon and Pteranomon.

I come from the net
    "I was transported to an alternate world full of creatures made of data and I'm a chosen one that has to save the world with the help of my partner."
    I think that's a stupid enough Isekai Light Novel title. How's that.

Ain't got no mojo... DragonicEmperor's Avatar
    "Something serious is happening!?"

ANOTHER Omegamon form!? Just kidding, just kidding. Put those torches and forks away.

Can I just have Digimon Tamers II or Digimon Frontier II? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by e105zeta View Post
    I wish the Appmon would be more wholly integrated into the franchise like the X-Antibody Digimon eventually were. Especially since everybody loves Child-Level Digimon designs in general, and Appmon had like nearly 100. Including ones that were clearly designed to be Child forms of existing Digimon like Ancient Wisemon and Pteranomon.
    I really like Appmon and the concept. Even the lines actually made quite some sense thematically and design-wise.

Maybe more Appmon versions of existing Digimon? (Something like Hackmon, I guess? Even though that totally went a different direction with its evolution visual-wise.)

I certainly like it better than whatever... stunt... Xros Wars and that Fusion thingy was attempting with everything.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12