With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Hello all!

Ain't got no mojo... DragonicEmperor's Avatar

Hello all!

Hello all!

While you could say I'm new here in the sense of that I've just made an account here, I've always been lurking without an account ever since I could remember. Kind of figured I might as well sign up and join the sweet Digimon discussions.

I've kind of had a patch of no particular interest in Digimon (Mostly during the Fusion and XRos Wars series. I really really really dislike those.), but the last 2-3 years my interest has been reignited.

My favourite series used to be Frontier for a really long while, but after a rewatch of Digimon Tamers, I'm proud to say that the latter is now my favourite series, Frontier following in second. Going by my avatar, I guess you can all guess who one of my favourite characters in this franchise is.

As far as Digimon themselves go, my favourite line is probably the Dracomon to Slayerdramon line. They're so god darn cool and Dracomon is so cute! Especially the animation where he tries to fly in the Hacker's Memory game. I also really darn like the Dorumon to Alphamon line. As a kid, I really loved the Agumon to Wargreymon line, mostly because of the anime.

I guess that's enough for now, but I'm sure more will be known about me while we go along.

Looking forward to discussing with you all!

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Welcome to the forum! Glad you decided to make an account.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Hi welcome !

Enjoy this great forum