With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Question: how to change time on original pedometer Digivice

Question: how to change time on original pedometer Digivice

Iíve been trying to figure out how to change the time on the pedometer Digivice, also the D-Ark, how can you?

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    I can't recall of the top of my head for those devices, but generally speaking, it's a two button combo while on the Clock screen. Usually it's Confirm and Cancel at the same time, but if that doesn't work, try a few other button combinations.

Iíve been trying that, itís very strange

Ain't got no mojo... SkytheGoggleHead's Avatar
    Follow SkytheGoggleHead On Twitter Add SkytheGoggleHead on Facebook Add SkytheGoggleHead on Discord Add SkytheGoggleHead on Steam
    Should be holding the bottom button and then pressing the right button while on the clock screen to change the time.

When I go to hold the bottom button it exits out of the clock screen

Follow SkytheGoggleHead On Twitter Add SkytheGoggleHead on Facebook Add SkytheGoggleHead on Discord Add SkytheGoggleHead on Steam
    Weird. Which D-Ark version do you have and is it Japanese, USA, or UK release? I checked on my D-Ark ver 15th and to change the time for me I hold the bottom button and then press the right button.

Oh that worked for my D-Ark thank you! You need to press them at the same time on mine. I have a clear one, with Labramon. Now I just need to figure out the original Digivice. Iím nearly nocturnal so itís been bugging me haha

Oh good! Glad it worked! I guess it is a little different for each one. Sadly I never owned a D2 digivice so I donít know for that one. I imagine itís something similar to most other digivice and vpets though. They might be picky in that you have to press two buttons at the exact same time.