With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: DIY Double Digimon case

Ain't got no mojo...

DIY Double Digimon case

So I made myself some really nice double digimon cases from some small 5.2 oz. snack containers. These have rubber seals to protect them from the elements when you need to carry them around with you.
    Put some craft foam interiors with a devider, and spaces for digimon shackles to go in.
    Perfect fit! My new digimon aquarium / terrarium!!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/jHH8YqDsTVJspQR18

Also, if you removed the chains on your digimon like I did, the slots a perfect for holding silicone gel packets to prevent moisture damage.
    Last edited by Pendulum_Chick; 04-07-2019 at 12:26 AM. Reason: Added a pic.

Ain't got no mojo... DigiCollect's Avatar
    Wow, that worked out pretty cozy and secure. I could see doing that before tossing them into a suitcase so they don't get lost on a trip. Good job!

Where do you get the silicone packets? Like from an old shoebox, or do they sell those someplace?

Ain't got no mojo...
    Yeah. I pretty much just save the kind that come packed with other products and recycle them.
    By the way, you can score these containers at the dollar store!! But they were out of stock so I still had to order some online. Still super cheap!
    Last edited by Pendulum_Chick; 04-09-2019 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Needed to add something.