With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Frontier Artwork- Art from a Few Different Promotional Posters

Frontier Artwork- Art from a Few Different Promotional Posters

And a bit more!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Frontier Blu-ray set is out in Japan! With it being out we get a bit more Frontier artwork to look at!

As followup to the promotional poster art from yesterday, they're sharing art from 4 more posters!

The first one, above, features a number of Digimon associated with the spirit of fire!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Then we get Digimon associated with the spirit of light!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Then the spirit of darkness! (That extra face alpha layered on feels like a mistake even though it's likely meant to be there.)

We finish with...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Susanoomon! Plus KaiserGreymon and MagnaGarurumon, all of whom didn't get much of an appearance in all the extra art we've seen lately!

With the set out, it's likely this is the last (or nearly the last) bit of artwork they'll be sharing with us. We've gotten to see a bunch of fun production and promotional artwork the lat few weeks!

The Digimon Frontier Blu-ray box is still available to order. It's 53,800 yen and early versions of the box will include the new Frontier audio drama: (Affiliate link)
    Digimon Frontier Blu-ray Box

We plan to do a breakdown of this release like we do for many media releases, including last year's Digimon Tamers Blu-ray Box. If you are able to, donating or joining our Patreon can be a big help.

Previous news for the Frontier Blu-ray box:
    Title and Staff for Frontier Audio Drama
    Frontier Audio Drama Cast
    Preview of Cover Art and Store Exclusives
    Cover Art, plus Fan Vote
    Internal Art 1
    Internal Art 2 plus Store Exclusive info
    Preview of Amazon Japan Exclusive Keychains
    Result of Frontier Favorite Episode Fan Vote!
    Packaging Preview, Plus New Details
    Early Agnimon Designs
    Early Wolfmon Art
    Duskmon Images
    Chakmon Art, Including Early unnamed designs
    Neemon Art, Including Facial expressions
    Blu-ray Box and Booklet Preview Images, Plus New Interviews Teased
    Preview of Frontier Blu-ray Box Store Exclusives
    Early Blitzmon and Bolgmon Frontier Artwork and Designs
    Early Artwork for Arbormon, Mercuremon, Ranamon, Fairymon, & More!
    Early Artwork for Garmmon, plus Spirit of Light
    Artwork for Flamon and Vritramon
    Promotional Poster Art from Hong Kong of the 10 Ancient Warriors
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    I think the "extra head" in the one picture is Lowemon's Shield of Atonement, which we've seen in other art for him.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Surprise we have gotten Ancient Sphinxmon in the picture. I love him as a villain, but I also love him as a hero, if we seen him in the show.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    I think the "extra head" in the one picture is Lowemon's Shield of Atonement, which we've seen in other art for him.
    That's what I thought, which is why I said 'feels like', cause it's probably right, but it looks wrong/odd in this case.

Tweaked the text regardless to make that more clear.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Garmmon On Twitter Add Garmmon on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    It's definitely the shield, it's often depicted slightly transparent (St-771, St-840, Collectors)

I come from the net
    That is cool. I wonder if they can make more of these. It'd sure be cool to see.