With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: 2nd Wave of Village Vanguard Digimon Adventure 20th Products in April and May

2nd Wave of Village Vanguard Digimon Adventure 20th Products in April and May

Update!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

After a teaser earlier today, we have the details of more Village Vanguard Digimon Adventure 20th Anniversary products!

The products feature sprite artwork, as shown on the collaboration banner above, which features the name Village Vanguard in the style of the Adventure logo, along with the 20th logo.

This second wave of products was teased in the initial announcement a month ago.

First up, items that will come out on April 20th...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

These IC Card stickers are 400 yen each. There are 8 of them, and they are blindpacked.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

These rubber Digivice pass cases come in 4 different styles for 1,500 yen each. The IC card stickers are shown in some of the images and can be added to them, but are not included.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Acrylic straps! There are 8 of these and they are 1,000 yen each.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Shirts! 2 of the shirts feature the sprite art, while a third features digimoji. Each of these is 3,800 yen and only available in large.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This long sleeve shirt features digimoji on the sleeve and Agumon on the chest. It's 3,800 yen and only available in large.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

These tote bags come in 4 styles and cost 2,900 yen each.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

4 hats! These each have a different color, Digimon on the front, and the Digimon's name on the back. Each is 2,500 yen.

Then in the middle of May two more products will show up!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A pouch bag with characters on the front and back for 1,980 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

2 different shoulder bags for 2,800 yen each, themed after Taichi and Agumon, and Yamato and Gabumon.

Village Vanguard and Toei don't list an end date for the exclusive products, and with more stuff showing up thru the middle of May, it seems the stuff will be sold for at least awhile.

Details about the first wave of products can be found here.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I wish the shirt with the digital alphabet were in different colors though lol
    *plus diff sizes too >< haha

I come from the net
    There is a lot of nice stuff. This must be like what that Sailor Moon webcomic was talking about. I'll post a link if I can.