With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Digivolving Spirits BlackWarGreymon Discussion

Digivolving Spirits BlackWarGreymon Discussion

With the eight Digivolving Spirits figure out in Japan it made sense to open the discussion thread for the figure.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Since the releases of the figures are being staggered date wise for different countries, each figure will get it's own thread. Discussion of other figures will no doubt happen since they're part of the same line, but hopefully each having it's own thread makes things a bit easier due to the fact people will be getting them at different times.

BlackWarGreymon was a surprise reveal as the 8th figure, going from announced and shown for the first time, to pre-orders being up in a week.

This is the first Adventure 02 branded Digivolving Spirits figure.

BlackWarGreymon is the third use of this specific mold, and the second use of the mold to be a numbered figure in the Digivolving Spirits line. WarGreymon was the first figure in the line, and released concurrently was a clear version of the figure that came with a stand and an updated 15th Anniversary Version Digivice (the figure was given no official number in the lineup, with it's box not having any figure number on it.)

This is the first numbered figure that's Premium Bandai only in Japan, while getting a normal release in the US, so there is a decent chance that few people actually pre-ordered him from Japanese stock this time around.

The figure recently came out in Japan so it may be awhile until your figure shows up if you pre-ordered from Japan (based on the shipping method and intermediary.)

US orders are expected in May.

BlackWarGreymon can still be pre-ordered at Amazon, it's Japanese release was pre-order only: (Affiliate link)
    The Japanese release was pre-order only at Premium Bandai
    Digivolving Spirits #08 BlackWarGreymon at Amazon USA

And if you want to order other Digivolving Spirits...

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

#01 WarGreymon (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits WarGreymon at CDJapan (currently sold out)
    Digivolving Spirits WarGreymon at Amazon USA

#02 MetalGarurumon (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits MetalGarurumon at CDJapan (currently sold out)
    Digivolving Spirits MetalGarurumon at Amazon USA

#03 Diablomon (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits #03 Diablomon at CDJapan (currently sold out)
    Digivolving Spirits #03 Diablomon at Amazon USA

#04 Angewomon (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits #04 Angewomon at CDJapan (currently sold out)
    Digivolving Spirits #04 Angewomon at Amazon USA

#05 Alphamon (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits #05 Alphamon at CDJapan (currently sold out)
    Digivolving Spirits #05 Alphamon At Amazon USA

#06 AtlurKabuterimon: (Affiliate links)
    Digivolving Spirits #06 AtlurKabuterimon at CDJapan
    Digivolving Spirits #06 AtlurKabuterimon at Amazon USA

#07 HolyAngemon: (Affiliate links)
    Digivolving Spirits #07 HolyAngemon at CDJapan
    Digivolving Spirits #07 HolyAngemon at Amazon USA
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add Mugenlazlo on DeviantArt
    I hope we get more villains in the line.

He wasn’t really a villain more of an anti hero, same with beelzemon/impmon, but yeah we need villains
    they did diaboromon now how about a churubimon vice to go with the lopmon/churubimon virtue figure from years back
    or cough cough lucemon

Add Mugenlazlo on DeviantArt
    I just got mine in the mail today. Anyone else get theirs yet?

Ordered mine through Amazon, so it's not expected for a while. I actually just got the regular WarGreymon (since I had splurged for the Clear version when it first game out) to tide me over until then (and practice transforming a little more).

So what was advertised as being the next one, for those that have it? Is it actually Garudamon as reported?

Quote Originally Posted by BlankShell View Post
    Ordered mine through Amazon, so it's not expected for a while. I actually just got the regular WarGreymon (since I had splurged for the Clear version when it first game out) to tide me over until then (and practice transforming a little more).

So what was advertised as being the next one, for those that have it? Is it actually Garudamon as reported?

The box images from twitter don't include which will be the next

Here are some photos of my collection
    Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Finally got mine and opened it. I know it's the same as the other WarGreymon, but there's something about the all black color scheme that's classy and efficient. It's nice not to have to flip the feet in the transforming part too.

Amusing that they use the same Agumon instructions (with sight text differences), but black wouldn't be a good idea for black and white instructions, so it makes sense.