With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: YR:2000 Limited Edition D3 V-monV1 Green/white!

Ain't got no mojo...

YR:2000 Limited Edition D3 V-monV1 Green/white!

Just curious if anyone has ever seen another one of these or if this is a white whale. 100% Authentic Bandai Green&white D3 V1 Digivice VmonVersion(usa) I remember buying at a ToysRUs outlet in Fredrick, Maryland during the summer of 2000. I am yet to see one like this. Have seen plenty of blues or other colors but never a green/white Vmon. I can 100% confirm it is not a bootleg.
    Last edited by Parasight; 03-26-2019 at 01:10 AM.

The American D-3s weren't versioned in a per Digimon fashion (at least to my knowledge, it's been many years since I've seen one in person as it was never something I remember owning.)

The initial release of the American D-3 came in 5 colors, which lined up with everyone's in the show except Kari (they had colored buttons even though the ones in the show did not.)

Green and white (TKs color) was one of those 5 and Veemon was featured heavily on the packaging for all 5 colors (I'm reasonably sure it was the same packaging for all 5.)

The 'TK Green' styled one may have been slightly more rare based on case shortpacking (I don't know what the packaging situation was like for those nearly 20 years ago), but it wasn't an inherently rare model.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo...
    So you are suggesting all American D-3 V1s have the limited edition alternate bosses?

It is the limited edition v1 d3 with alternate bosses.
    Last edited by Vande; 03-26-2019 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Double post merge

Just saying limited edition doesn't mean much, borderline every eBay seller claims every single D-3 were limited edition, rare, etc.

You've provided no photos to show what you 'actually' have.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I will do that now its a pain getting to boss. Will finish that now.