With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Digimon Talk at MegaHobby Expo 2019 Spring, Plus BlackWarGreymon & Mochimon on Sale!

Digimon Talk at MegaHobby Expo 2019 Spring, Plus BlackWarGreymon & Mochimon on Sale!

Megahobby Expo info!

At Megahobby Expo 2019 Spring, there will b e a few different Digimon things to look forward to for anyone who is able to go to the event when it happens on May 25th!

First up, there will be a talk show event.

The Digimon talk will include Digimon fan Chiaki Matsuzawa, who cameoed in tri. and has hosted DigiFes a number of times, along with longtime Digimon designer Kenji Watanabe.

During the event they will discuss a number of things, including various Digimon items released by MegaHouse (the GEM line for example, which is in the midst of it's 10th Anniversary celebration via it's figures of many different anime brands.)

They also list that there will be 'more' guests for this talk than just Matsuzawa and Watanabe, so we will see who else will show up.

On top of that, 2 items will be on sale at the Expo.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Precious GEM BlackWarGreymon and Stuffed Collection Mochimon!

We found out about US releases of these last year (and they can still be pre-ordered), but information about a Japanese release has been nonexistent (although both items have shown up in product displays at events.)

Both items will be on sale at Megahobby Expo 2019 Spring while the event runs, but no mention is made of if they are exclusive to the event in Japan, and if not, when normal (Premium Bandai?) orders will be taken.

Precious GEM BlackWarGreymon will be sold on-site for 19,980 yen and Stuffed Collection Mochimon will be 4,500 yen.

Hopefully with Megahouse doing a number of special Digimon things at the expo we will even get to see a few unrevealed figures, but we will see.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    May I ask who did Chiaki cameo in tri?

Whooho I will be in Toyko on May 25th!! where and what time will this event be held? I'd be pretty keen to go there

If As'Maria shows up, we will know one thing they will talk about. I can not wait to see who else show up regardless.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by frankiemon827 View Post
    She was a news reporter. The character even has her hairstyle.
    Last edited by wildwing64; 03-25-2019 at 06:23 AM.

Ain't got no mojo... KoreeluStromboli's Avatar
    Follow KoreeluStromboli On Twitter Visit KoreeluStromboli's Youtube Channel Add KoreeluStromboli on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by wildwing64 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by frankiemon827 View Post
    She was a news reporter. The character even has her hairstyle.
    And her earrings.

I come from the net
    That's cool. That's a nice pillow. Real cute and looks nice. I wonder if they'd do this for all the baby 2s.