With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Digivolving Spirits Garudamon on display at Anime Japan 2019, BWG Box Details?

Digivolving Spirits Garudamon on display at Anime Japan 2019, BWG Box Details?

A welcome update!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

After a bit of silence, a display at Anime Japan 2019 appears to show the next Digivolving Spirits figure will be Garudamon! The Digimon Adventure 20th Twitter shared a pretty nice photo of the layout!

It shows what appears to be a nearly finished Garudamon and Piyomon figures on display with the rest of the line

It appears this will be the next figure in the Digivolving Spirits line. A few Japanese mentions on social media who are getting their BlackWarGreymon figures seem to be suggesting Garudamon shows up on the BlackWarGreymon box also, but there are no photos yet to be sure of that.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A prototype of Piyomon/Garudamon was first seen at Digimon Thanksgiving last year. As was expected, major updates have been made since that early prototype.

Update- Another image of the display from 0tckU3mc7lOd2k8.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Update- And some close up shots from amiami!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

The figure looks pretty great close up (Piyomon does appear a bit chunky though.) The placards don't actually identify the figure as Digivolving Spirits 09, so it'll be interesting to see 'what' the back of the BlackWarGreymon box actually shows in that regard (if anything) once we get a photo of it.

As for other Digivolving Spirits we are waiting for...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A prior teaser on the Digivolving Spirits website had suggested Dukemon would be the next figure, and prototypes of the figure have been see going back to late 2017, at the same event we first saw artwork of the Piyomon/Garudamon figure.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

We've seen artwork of Lilymon and Zudomon, the last 2 Adventure partners.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Then there is artwork and a very early prototype of Ouryumon, along with artwork of a Beelzebumon Blast Mode/Impmon figure.

Hopefully more to come soon.

And if you want to order or pre-order other Digivolving Spirits...

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

#01 WarGreymon (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits WarGreymon at CDJapan (currently sold out)
    Digivolving Spirits WarGreymon at Amazon USA

#02 MetalGarurumon (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits MetalGarurumon at CDJapan (currently sold out)
    Digivolving Spirits MetalGarurumon at Amazon USA

#03 Diablomon (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits #03 Diablomon at CDJapan (currently sold out)
    Digivolving Spirits #03 Diablomon at Amazon USA

#04 Angewomon (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits #04 Angewomon at CDJapan (currently sold out)
    Digivolving Spirits #04 Angewomon at Amazon USA

#05 Alphamon (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits #05 Alphamon at CDJapan (currently sold out)
    Digivolving Spirits #05 Alphamon At Amazon USA

#06 AtlurKabuterimon: (Affiliate links)
    Digivolving Spirits #06 AtlurKabuterimon at CDJapan
    Digivolving Spirits #06 AtlurKabuterimon at Amazon USA

#07 HolyAngemon: (Affiliate links)
    Digivolving Spirits #07 HolyAngemon at CDJapan
    Digivolving Spirits #07 HolyAngemon at Amazon USA

#08 BlackWarGreymon: (Affiliate links)
    The Japanese release was pre-order only at Premium Bandai
    Digivolving Spirits #08 BlackWarGreymon at Amazon USA
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Whew, that's a load off. While I'd love the series to continue indefinitely I know that's probably not realistic, but if we can at least get the og partners, everything else is gravy.

Add Mugenlazlo on DeviantArt
    I had a feeling that Garudamon was going to be 09. Coincidentally, I just got my hands on the original Digivolving Birdramon to Garudamon in the mail a couple of days ago. All we need left are Palmon to Lillymon and Gomamon to Zudomon.

Visit Zavier's Youtube Channel Add Zavier on DeviantArt Add Zavier on Google+
    It's really weird to see how far and advanced these figures have become. I remember way back when I just had the original WarGreymon figure.

I only see diecast metal on Biyomon's leg bracelet.

It looks good but Iím passing just like on patamon and tentomon, definitely getting lillymon and impmon, and probably gallantmon, I really wish they would make a lucemon that shellforms into satan mode from the wings or even a lucemon to fallen mode that pops open the chest to switch heads and works like the old seraphimon digivolving figure with multiple arms and reverseable wings, I just want a kid lucemon toy

Add DazzleDream on Steam
    What a relief! I was worried they had stopped making them. I'm really looking forward to Palmon and Gomamon! I hope they make a few more.

Completely digital
    Quote Originally Posted by DazzleDream View Post
    What a relief! I was worried they had stopped making them. I'm really looking forward to Palmon and Gomamon! I hope they make a few more.
    I suspect Bandai may wait to be closer to the new Adventure movie before they realease Palmon and Gomamon.

That can help maximize sales

Quote Originally Posted by Kon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DazzleDream View Post
    I suspect Bandai may wait to be closer to the new Adventure movie before they realease Palmon and Gomamon.

That can help maximize sales
    The new Adventure movie isn't coming out untill 2020.

Iím not cool with waiting till 2020 if thatís the case, I just want them to hurry and finsh the season 1 cast, so they can hurry up the 2 tamers figures, though the figures are so nice that i kinda donít want to play with them, less so for keramon Iíve transformed him a few times, but havenít bothered with wargreymon, and have transformed the angewomon,
    metal garurumon and alphamon once each.... Iím afraid to break them

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast