With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Digivolving Spirits Garudamon on display at Anime Japan 2019, BWG Box Details?

I come from the net
    That looks cool. But yeah, a bit clunky. But that's not bad. It's what you get with shellforming at times.

I already saw some photos with the figure and the box, but I couldnt see which one is next based on the back.

Edit: Finally i saw the box, and it doesnt include which is the next digivolving figure
    Last edited by Angel-kun; 03-27-2019 at 08:10 PM.

Add Mugenlazlo on DeviantArt
    How many shellformer Digimon figures have we had so far?

Wonder if the Ouryuken blade, they give wings to hook onto Alphamon too? In that regard, I have been seeing more and more X-antibody Digimon getting more active again, by the Ouryuken blade in a prototype picture and by placing the X-Evolution movie picture right in the middle at the Expo.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Quote Originally Posted by Angel-kun View Post
    I already saw some photos with the figure and the box, but I couldnt see which one is next based on the back.

Edit: Finally i saw the box, and it doesnt include which is the next digivolving figure
    Yeah, kinda figures that they weren't ready in time for BWG's release to have the next one prepped. I wonder what caused the delay though; hopefully it means the next few are all finalized and lined up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryudamon View Post
    Wonder if the Ouryuken blade, they give wings to hook onto Alphamon too? In that regard, I have been seeing more and more X-antibody Digimon getting more active again, by the Ouryuken blade in a prototype picture and by placing the X-Evolution movie picture right in the middle at the Expo.
    At this point Ouryumon probably isn't coming. I'd love it if it did (and some clip on wings would also be neat, given that Alphamon already has some interchangeable parts) but I'm not holding my breath for it.

Any Update on these?
    I cant find anything online.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo ArchAngemon View Post
    Any Update on these?
    Yeah I have been wondering the same thing. I hope this line isn't dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo ArchAngemon View Post
    Any Update on these?
    No, nothing. It was only shown in some toy conventions, but that's all.

Yeah, they seem to have abandoned these. Damn shame.

Quote Originally Posted by BlankShell View Post
    Yeah, they seem to have abandoned these. Damn shame.
    Unfortunate. I was really looking forward to Garudamon. At least I can still get AlturKabuterimon and HolyAngemon.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123