With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Digivolving Spirits Garudamon on display at Anime Japan 2019, BWG Box Details?

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugenlazlo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DazzleDream View Post
    What a relief! I was worried they had stopped making them. I'm really looking forward to Palmon and Gomamon! I hope they make a few more.
    I suspect Bandai may wait to be closer to the new Adventure movie before they realease Palmon and Gomamon.

That can help maximize sales
    The new Adventure movie isn't coming out untill 2020.
    well they do have guilmon, impmon, and ouryumon to fill space

Quote Originally Posted by Nagatem View Post
    Iím not cool with waiting till 2020 if thatís the case, I just want them to hurry and finsh the season 1 cast, so they can hurry up the 2 tamers figures, though the figures are so nice that i kinda donít want to play with them, less so for keramon Iíve transformed him a few times, but havenít bothered with wargreymon, and have transformed the angewomon,
    metal garurumon and alphamon once each.... Iím afraid to break them
    I would say WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon are the most solid of the figures when it comes to transforming back and forth. MegaKabuterimon is up there too. Angewomon is okay, but the whole "backpack being separate" thing hinders it. Diaboromon isn't bad but you have to watch out for a few tricky bits. Alphamon and MagnaAngemon are terrifying.

Completely digital
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagatem View Post
    Iím not cool with waiting till 2020 if thatís the case, I just want them to hurry and finsh the season 1 cast, so they can hurry up the 2 tamers figures, though the figures are so nice that i kinda donít want to play with them, less so for keramon Iíve transformed him a few times, but havenít bothered with wargreymon, and have transformed the angewomon,
    metal garurumon and alphamon once each.... Iím afraid to break them
    They can release the Tamer figures, before the Adventure cast. It wouldn't be the first time, as you can see in the first image of this thread.

My theory that they may wait to be closer to the new Adventure movie (I know this will be in 2020) is because they could maximise the sales for Palmon and Gomamon in this way.

Honestly alphamon wasnít bad, a little annoying, but not the terrifying monster that is mp megatron from takara
    i kinda figured that magna angemon would be a pain, and keramonís only annoying thing is trying to fit diaboromonís legs under the shell, which never works for me so they hang out bent for some extra stability

Add Mugenlazlo on DeviantArt
    I hope Garudamon doesn't become a Premium Bandai exclusive in Japan.

Add DazzleDream on Steam
    I don't mind waiting until 2020 if that's the case. I have to budget myself with figures anyway. As long as they're still coming, and I can get them, I'm happy!

Follow Punknap On Twitter
    I need me a palmon asap

I'm a Maniac
    I too was starting to assume the line had died. It's very good to see this. I'm still not getting my hopes up too high until we get an actual official announcement. Showing up at a display unfortunately doesn't actually mean anything when it comes to Bandai.

Completely digital
    Quote Originally Posted by King in Pink View Post
    I too was starting to assume the line had died. It's very good to see this. I'm still not getting my hopes up too high until we get an actual official announcement. Showing up at a display unfortunately doesn't actually mean anything when it comes to Bandai.
    It wouldn't be weird that Bandai takes his time to release the figures in the line.

They want to maximize their profits, so they probably want to wait to be closer to the movie (which would be a promotion for merchandise sales).
    Last edited by Kon; 03-26-2019 at 04:31 AM.

I'm a Maniac
    Quote Originally Posted by Kon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by King in Pink View Post
    It woulln't be weird that Bandai takes his time to release the figures in the line.

They want to maximize their profits, so they probably want to wait to be closer to the movie (which would be a promotion for merchandise sales).
    That's one way to look at it. The other way is that they've done all the popular characters and have less faith in the line now they're left with Piyomon, Palmon and Gomamon. I don't think it's a coincidence that the last two are the least popular characters and the third is the girl character that isn't Angewomon.

Dukemon being saved for the 2020 movie doesn't make sense anyway. I think it's safe to say that Ouryumon will never happen (but TBH I think that was obvious well before now).

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast