With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: Digital Monster X discussion

Ain't got no mojo... kitkatmreow's Avatar
    Thanks to everyone who helped me figure out the mute button, I got it working! Turns out I was just doing it wrong :/

Also, my digimon just became ultimate, so here's my evolution results:

Tokomon X
    0CM/2EH/2LV, 12/19 -> Sistermon Blanc
    0CM/4EH/4LV, 48/59 -> Rhinomon X
    0CM/4EH/5LV, 89/105 -> Yatagaramon
    0CM/4EH/8LV, 157/183 -> Varodurumon

The care mistakes may possibly be off, but as far as I am aware I haven't made any.

I think I figured out how to consistently get a high roll with the Xai so when it's rolling it makes a few beeps if you time it to be just after the two beeps that are closest to each other you should get a high roll every time.
    If this doesn't work for you please tell me?

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueX4 View Post

Iím glad to see thay Iím not the only one who hopes for this. I hope we get a Digital Monsters X wave 2, Pen Progress Ver 20th, and a V-Tamerís Digivice.
    I would be all for a Digital Monster X Wave 2 if the roster were significantly changed, a V-Tamer's Digivice would be great, to be honest they could release anything at this point and I would strongly consider it.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Around 5 am my Were Garurumon X on my white evolved into Metal Garurumon X (0 CM, 90% WR, Max lvl, Max effort) I also cleared up to Area 18.

It also sounded like I unlocked a new evolution route immediately after evolving, but I was too tired to get up and check.

In order to unlock Omegamon X do I have to defeat it's quest? Or is it another route unlocked by linking Black and White devices like Dukemon X?

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Thank you to those who have providing information! To be clear on evolution requirements, there's a lot we are still learning, but I wanted to clear up some common points of confusion:

- Battles are not required for reaching Perfect, but they may affect your evolution path. More testing is needed.
    - White and Black so far appear to be 100% identical in terms of paths
    - Some Digimon likely don't have specific requirements, and instead result if you don't meet any other requirements.
    - Because many Digimon are locked by questing, you may find that the exact same care mistakes, battles, effort and level will result in two different evolution paths, if a certain Digimon isn't unlocked yet.
    - Paths seem to branch more and more drastically with each evlution. Lucemon holds the record thus far with samples showing 4 different evolutions into Ultimate.
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th ē Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th ē Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

Junior Commander
    About what year does your perfect/ultimate evolve into their ultimate/mega stage?

So far I havenít unlocked Selipmon X. I could since Iím at stage 20, but I want to test out what happens if you have the requirements for a locked digimon. So far I still have my Cerberumon X.
    He has:
    4 years (never been refrigerated or backed up)
    0 CM 4 EH 8* LV
    280/310 90% win ratio

Other than that no new update. Been thinking about opening up my white version, in order to have two to test out.

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Not sure about age, but its 40 hours after reaching Perfect. I think that would translate to 4-6 years for evolution into Ultimate.

Evolutions are pretty lenient all the way through Ultimate from what I've seen, so I doubt you missed it. I've only seen evolution into Super Ultimate fail thus-far. Maybe the people I'm watching are just good parents lol
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th ē Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th ē Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

Follow Gigamon23 On Twitter Add Gigamon23 on Facebook Add Gigamon23 on DeviantArt
    Update!
    Agumon X just evolved to Tyrannomon X
    Care Mistakes: 0
    Level: 4
    Effort: 4
    Battles: 32/40
    Last stage cleared: 17

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Virus Busters. At last we will have revenge."
    My Stuff: Digimon: AR Monsters, Digi-Doodles!, My OC Digimon, V-Pet Blog

Crap can I change the time after I start? I accidentally set the wrong time...

More stupid questions:
    how do I get to the quest map?

And when I tried to feed it or train it or do anything, it kept beeping and didn't let me do anything other than put it to sleep. Do digimon refuse to do anything if it's time for bed?
    Last edited by tofumon; 03-27-2019 at 11:57 PM.

Ain't got no mojo... spiralofvertigo's Avatar
    I just got mine today! I'm loving them so far; a lot more of a game to it than the other Vpets which I really enjoy.

I'm excited to read up and learn about all of the content in them! Also I'm so happy that cleaning up after them is SO FAST this time haha.

Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast