With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Digital Monster X discussion

Junior Commander
    Mines arrived yesterday and I’m absolutely loving it. Have they already announced a wave 2 with a better roster selection?

So far Tokomon x (0 CM 4 EH 3* with 29/32 wins) > Renamon X. Oddly I haven’t gotten much daily events.

Aiming to get Sakuyamon X but I saw that according to the chart Cerberusmon X doesn’t lead to her? I find it odd if they designed it that way since it would mean Wargrowmon X won’t evolve into Megidramon X? That feels wrong so I imagine there has to be a way.

Ain't got no mojo... kitkatmreow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
    Every Morning (I believe around 7am) the XAI system will activate to do a dice roll for the likeliness of random events occurring that day.
    7am?? Maybe that's what is waking me up, then. Seems kinda weird that it would do it automatically like that. I guess I'll just have to remember to mute it on days where I plan to sleep in.

EDIT: Actually... does anyone know even how to mute it? I tried muting it like the pendulum 20ths and nothing happened. I even tried pressing every combo of button and didn't get anything...
    Last edited by kitkatmreow; 03-24-2019 at 04:13 PM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by kitkatmreow View Post
    Every Morning (I believe around 7am) the XAI system will activate to do a dice roll for the likeliness of random events occurring that day.
    7am?? Maybe that's what is waking me up, then. Seems kinda weird that it would do it automatically like that. I guess I'll just have to remember to mute it on days where I plan to sleep in.

EDIT: Actually... does anyone know even how to mute it? I tried muting it like the pendulum 20ths and nothing happened. I even tried pressing every combo of button and didn't get anything...
    Hitting A+C buttons (Top and Bottom) puts the device on silent. And the Daily XAI roll seems to trigger every time a mon Wakes up / is Loaded from a save / or hatches.

still waiting on mine from Nippon-Yasan -- just got a processing notification so maybe I'll have it by the end of the week

Mine arrived yesterday, currently have gabumon x!
    So far everything is pretty straightforward, but I do have some questions about items.

The descriptions for the chips on wikimon say that they affect your next quest battle. Does that mean they only work for the first fight, or for the whole area? Also, can item effects stack? Could you use an HP and a springboard, for example, to skip to the area boss and have extra HP?

Ain't got no mojo...
    Follow Patorikku On Twitter Visit Patorikku's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by kitkatmreow View Post
    I got my digivice a few days ago and so far I'm loving it! Although, you may want to mute the device when you go to sleep. So far, it's woken me up early every morning with random events because for some reason, when those happen, it never stops beeping until you interact with it. :/
    Every Morning (I believe around 7am) the XAI system will activate to do a dice roll for the likeliness of random events occurring that day. Also just encountered Damemon randomly and he gave me 1000 exp just like Sinobali said on twitter. (Took Rhinomon X from lvl 2 to 4)I've had my devices for a few days and I love them. I really appreciate the little beep the device does when your mon poops!My guy on my White Device has gone from Putimon > Tokomon X (Max lvl and effort 1 CM) > Gabumon X (Max lvl and effort 0 CM) > Rhinomon X I've been hovering around an 85% Winrate as well.Also since Im aiming for Weregarurumon X and Metalgarurumon X following Rhinomon X if anyone knows which quests I have to beat in order to unlock those paths please let me know!
    I’m unsure on the quests, but my lines so far have been:Black: Putimon -> Tokomon X -> Renamon X -> Leomon X -> Crowmon•White: Putimon -> Tokomon X -> Dracomon X -> Sistermon Ciel -> Cho-Hakkaimon
    Last edited by Patorikku; 03-24-2019 at 09:02 PM.

Just got mine from the customs today. The new system is quite refreshing. Although the 'recode' part is quite funny. Did the item you get from clearing an area affects the evolution?

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    The item shouldn't, but different areas will unlock evolution slots in your Library, which get indicated by a question mark and an ID number.

Add Gigamon23 on Facebook Add Gigamon23 on DeviantArt
    My guy just evolved to perfect level this morning! These were the conditions I observed:

Sangloupmon-->Lucemon FM
    CM: 0
    EF: 4
    LV: 6
    Last Area Cleared: 11
    92/108

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Virus Busters. At last we will have revenge."
    My Stuff: Digimon: AR Monsters, Digi-Doodles!, My OC Digimon, V-Pet Blog

Ain't got no mojo...
    Follow Patorikku On Twitter Visit Patorikku's Youtube Channel
    I finally maxed out my Cho-Hakkaimon and Crowmon. Epicness all around. I finally defeated Damemon on both devices only to later be attacked by Minervamon X in one version (which I defeated) and LordKnightmon X (Crusadermon X) in the other (which I lost). It appears defeating them in wild encounters not in Adventure mode will unlock ? Egg 29. ? Egg 30 can only be obtained by defeating the special Adventure level which only unlocks when connecting both versions of the DMX together (its a tough one of nothing but Megas).

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast