With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Digital Monster X discussion

Ah sweet, thanks!

Here's the link if anyone wants to see the rest: https://wikimon.net/Digital_Monster_X#Features

Ain't got no mojo...
    Follow Patorikku On Twitter Visit Patorikku's Youtube Channel
    Another noob question: How does one use the items we win after boss battles or random encounters?

Quote Originally Posted by Patorikku View Post
    Another noob question: How does one use the items we win after boss battles or random encounters?
    You'll find them in the food menu if you keep scrolling past the protein.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by lonelydistance View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patorikku View Post
    You'll find them in the food menu if you keep scrolling past the protein.
    Thanks. Yíall are a huge help. Iíve only ever dealt with the American released Digivices and the D3 20th Ann. Version. V-Pets are all new to me and I am loving them!Is there a way to send Digimon over to get Omnimon X, etc.?

Junior Commander
    As far as I'm aware, the Digital Monster X does not have a Copymon feature or Jogressing. It just seems that WarGreymonX/MetalGarurumonX/etc. are capable of evolving straight to OmegamonX without Jogressing, albeit with certain requirements and criteria.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by YongYoKyo View Post
    As far as I'm aware, the Digital Monster X does not have a Copymon feature or Jogressing. It just seems that WarGreymonX/MetalGarurumonX/etc. are capable of evolving straight to OmegamonX without Jogressing, albeit with certain requirements and criteria.
    Well, that stinks. But thanks for the info.

Mines been shipped but will not be here till after Monday and im leaving for Tokyo for 2 weeks on Monday and I donít know if i want to buy a second one over there =S

Ain't got no mojo... kitkatmreow's Avatar
    I got my digivice a few days ago and so far I'm loving it! Although, you may want to mute the device when you go to sleep. So far, it's woken me up early every morning with random events because for some reason, when those happen, it never stops beeping until you interact with it. :/

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by kitkatmreow View Post
    I got my digivice a few days ago and so far I'm loving it! Although, you may want to mute the device when you go to sleep. So far, it's woken me up early every morning with random events because for some reason, when those happen, it never stops beeping until you interact with it. :/
    Mine have been waking up at 7:00 AM ever since they hit Champion/Adult form and itís driving me nuts as they seem to poop every 30 minutes. You can always refrigerate them until you want to actually wake up.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by kitkatmreow View Post
    Every Morning (I believe around 7am) the XAI system will activate to do a dice roll for the likeliness of random events occurring that day. Also just encountered Damemon randomly and he gave me 1000 exp just like Sinobali said on twitter. (Took Rhinomon X from lvl 2 to 4)

I've had my devices for a few days and I love them. I really appreciate the little beep the device does when your mon poops!

My guy on my White Device has gone from Putimon > Tokomon X (Max lvl and effort 1 CM) > Gabumon X (Max lvl and effort 0 CM) > Rhinomon X

I've been hovering around an 85% Winrate as well.

Also since Im aiming for Weregarurumon X and Metalgarurumon X following Rhinomon X if anyone knows which quests I have to beat in order to unlock those paths please let me know!
    Last edited by Sticky; 03-24-2019 at 07:44 AM.

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast