With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Digital Monster X discussion

So who is going to open theres up to find out if we can get all eggs on 1 device again?

Quote Originally Posted by lonelydistance View Post
    I just cleared level three and in lieu of an item I got a mystery egg (a black egg with a question mark). Has anyone else encountered this?
    Interesting! The only unlockable evolution route announced, as far as I know, was for Dukemon X, by connecting the black and white and clearing the last area.

Was anyone else expecting there to be unannounced mons on the X's? (if that's even what this is). I wasn't around here for the launch of the 20th's, so I'm not aware- was it announced that those would have every egg beforehand?

Quote Originally Posted by Xan View Post
    So who is going to open theres up to find out if we can get all eggs on 1 device again?
    The board looks to be identical to the one used in the Digimon Ver.20ths, so no dice there.

Interesting! The only unlockable evolution route announced, as far as I know, was for Dukemon X, by connecting the black and white and clearing the last area.
    I'm not sure if what I unlocked was an egg yet or not. It doesn't appear on my items and there's no option to hatch another egg, nor is there anything about that in the manual.

For now the item is a mystery.
    Last edited by lonelydistance; 03-21-2019 at 06:58 AM. Reason: Typo

The black-question-mark ball I unlocked had a number next to it, which I think corresponds to a Digimon's index in the library, especially considering there are some holes in the library (and the icon of what I unlocked is the same as the ? icons in the library).

Since the number I unlocked was only 3 and the library index seems to be ordered from low stages to high, I'm wondering if some of the child stages need to be unlocked.
    Last edited by theundersigned; 03-21-2019 at 11:00 AM.

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Thanks to theundersigned, we now know exactly which Digimon are locked behind quest requirements. The list is as follows:

Rena X / Draco X
    Leo X / Grow
    Tyrano X / Rhino X
    Cerberu X Megalo Grow X
    Metal Grey X / Were Garuru X
    Metal Tyrano X
    Sleip X / Cranium X
    War Grey X / Metal Garuru X
    Beelzebu X / Beel Star X
    Jes X
    Valdur
    Omega X
    Diablo X
    Minerva X / Lord Knight X
    Duke X

So as quests are cleared, placeholders for those Digimon will appear in the library.

In addition, battle requirements may be a thing of the past. Saw someone with a battle record of 9/12 evolve into Perfect (Sistermon Ciel to Lilimon X, to be specific). Some forms could still require certain winning percents, but unless they lowered the minimum battle requirement below 15, then Perfect and possible Ultimate may be need a certain number of battles anymore.
    Last edited by humulos; 03-21-2019 at 11:02 AM.
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th ē Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th ē Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

Ain't got no mojo...
    Follow Patorikku On Twitter Visit Patorikku's Youtube Channel
    Just got both of mine this morning. Havenít opened them just yet. Canít wait to do so.Being a noob and all, how does one fill the EFFORT hearts?
    Last edited by Patorikku; 03-21-2019 at 01:51 PM.

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Every 4 trainings fills one effort heart, whether successful or not. So 16 trainings and they will be full.
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th ē Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th ē Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

Ain't got no mojo...
    Follow Patorikku On Twitter Visit Patorikku's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by humulos View Post
    Every 4 trainings fills one effort heart, whether successful or not. So 16 trainings and they will be full.
    Thanks a lot!!! This was confusing me, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainBanzuke View Post
    Does anyone understand what exactly the "Excite" option under training does?
    I would like to know this as well. If anybody knows this or can translate just that part in the manual, that'd be great...

From wikimon, apparently someone has already translated most of the manual there:

• TRAINING System There are two types of training available and both increase Strength and Effort. Normal training is basically what the name implied, normal basic training. While Excite training speed depends on the Daily XAI counts which are fixed for each day. Excite training fills in more strength and sometimes also drains the hunger meter as well. 4 successful training will increase 1 Effort meter, regardless of normal or excite. Effort meter is permanent so having lower effort will leads to different evolution path.

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast