With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2431323334

Thread: Digital Monster X discussion

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    The first X2 devices have been reaching users in Japan! Anyone have shipping updates for their yet? Still waiting myself, but based on previous experiences I expect to have it by Black Friday.

I've also set up a sheet for collecting information, as usual. This time I included likely evolution conditions as well. If anyone receives their device and wants to help, feel free to comment on the sheet below.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...FYA5H9t4Y3X690
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

I come from the net
    I meant to ask, did Bandai publish the X1 evolution requirements, or was that all from testing?

They did indeed! The bulk of the guide was initially handled via collaborative information gathering from the community and using my own debugged devices, but the in between requirements and one major requirement was revealed from Bandai when they released every evo condition in on big dump, found here:

https://toy.bandai.co.jp/series/digi...cs/detail/856/

Glad they did, because the condition for defeating Stage VI Digimon was really throwing me off.
    Digitama Hatchery

I'm excited to see the X2 news as it comes out! Mine are coming from the US Premium Bandai and they're still listed as coming in December so I'll try to be patient.

Official thread for discussing the Digital Monster X Ver.2 is now open!

https://withthewill.net/threads/2260...r-2-Discussion

If you have questions or items to discuss about the Ver.1, please continue to do so here. Otherwise, conversation about the Ver.2 should go in the new thread.
    Digitama Hatchery

Ain't got no mojo... Convergencia Digital's Avatar
    I don't know why my platinum numemon isn't evolving. It evolved to Platinum Numemon last thursday (but on saturday I had to change the battery) and I haven't made a single care mistake, yet, my digimon hasn't evolved to Omegamon X even tho I've met all the requirments (yes, I've cleared all 30 areas and leveled it up to lvl 30), so any ideas what may be happening?

Ain't got no mojo...
    I have bought my x-2. Hopefully to receive them before Christmas!! ^_^

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2431323334