With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2330313233

Thread: Digital Monster X discussion

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Connecting the DMX1 with the DMX2 will unlock something on the DMX2, but not on the DMX1. If you do want to be able to get as much as you can on the DMX2, getting a DMX Black may be worth it for you.
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

Completely digital
    Hey everyone! Long time, no post. If anyone is interested, Bandai Premium has the X3 up for preorder now.
    I was GOING to update this to talk about my years on the board and how I spend way too much time here, but in the past year I didn't spend as much time here as I would like to in order to make it seem ridiculous. On the other hand, Py687 still beats my "score".

Took them long enough! Thanks for posting that, I'll add it to the opening post.
    Digitama Hatchery

Woohoo! I had been waiting with fingers crossed that they'd post the pre-order soon. I just got a free shipping coupon a few days ago too!

Ain't got no mojo... Metalgreymon7's Avatar
    I recently purchased 20th anniversary Digivice and am considering buying a digital monster x can they connect together in order to battle
    Last edited by Metalgreymon7; 11-06-2019 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalgreymon7 View Post
    I recently purchased 20th anniversary Digivice and am considering buying a digital monster x can they connect together in order to battle
    They can indeed! They use a simplified battle system to connect to each other, so as a heads up, battling a DM20 against a DMX will not count towards any unlocks.
    Digitama Hatchery

Ain't got no mojo... Metalgreymon7's Avatar
    Thanks, I've been wanting to get one of the DMX's because of the features but knowing it will be compatible with my 20th makes it extra worth the cost

I come from the net
    I've been having another go at the DMX recently. (Didn't use them much when I first got them.)

Was there a conclusion about whether the dice-roll is random? I think some people were saying it wasn't. And do we have any idea about how the random events work yet?

Humulos, I've been using your site a lot, and it's been very useful. I have been having some difficulty on these points:

• The black and white charts have different coloured borders, but since they're so big and some of the Digimon are the same, I still often find myself looking at the wrong one. How about making the background colours different too? Actually, I thought they were different - seems like the gradients on the backgrounds had me confused for days
    • Could you make the escape key close the Digimon info popups? I keep expecting it to, because other sites like Facebook do that.
    • Also because of the size of the DMX charts, I'm having a little trouble scrolling around. And the browser zoom level doesn't seem to apply to them. I'm not sure what the best solution is here.

And a few trivial corrections:

• Puttomon says sleep time 21:00, but it doesn't sleep.
    • Dracomon X says clear area 2, but it's 3.
    • Sistermon Ciel is missing the requirement from Sistermon Blanc.
    • Valdurmon and BelialVamdemon have "other conditions not met" requirements, but from the chart, looks like they also need below certain numbers of care mistakes.
    • In the quest map, the area 17-19 rest locations should actually be in the same place as for 10-16.

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2330313233