With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 22293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Digital Monster X discussion

Ain't got no mojo...
    I have a quick questions, has anyone else had issues with Digimon not going to Super Ultimate? On my current run of the Black X I'm trying to get to Diablomon X, my current Mon is a Belial Vamdemon. Humulos site says raise it to lvl 10, have 0 care mistakes and have beaten Area 29. I have been watching this guy like a hawk so I know I haven't made an care mistakes, and this is now my 3rd run on this. I have completed every area and the day that it became an Ultimate I maxed his level to 10. Is there anything else that I might be missing. When I did my Megidramon X run on my White X, I was able to get it to Dukemon X and he digivolved at age 7. Could it be that they digivolve at different ages? If anyone can give me some insight to this I would greatly appreciate it.

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    As long as you aren't actually getting care mistakes, it will evolve for sure. Are you getting to level 10 with enough time to spare?
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th ē Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th ē Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

Ain't got no mojo...
    Yeah, I got to level 10 the same day he digivolved, so at age 5. He started losing hearts really fast starting at age 8. He died at age 9 mostly couldn't keep up with the lost of hearts. I'm doing another gonna see if I can get him through Beelzebumon X.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Question. Do you NEED to clear the random battle against Minervamon X/Crusadermon X during the life time of the one youíre trying to evolve it from? I have a Rafflesiamon that hasnít evolved yet, and I beat Crusadermon X (in a random encounter, several times) in the previous generation with my Alphamon.

Edit: And to clarify, missing a lucky encounter doesnít count as a mistake, right? I couldnít be bothered a few times when it decided to have a random battle/present, it was 10 minutes after wakeup and I wasnít getting up for that.
    Last edited by Conando; 09-22-2019 at 09:10 PM.

Once you unlock it, it's unlocked for good, so it doesn't matter who you beat them with. Missing random encounters does not count as a mistake.
    Digitama Hatchery

Ain't got no mojo...
    I wonder where I went wrong then, Rafflesiamon is almost 9 and still hasnít changed. Maybe number of battles do factor in, because I didnít battle it at all until it was a Lilymon X.

According to the official requirements, battles should be irrelevant. As long as you don't go over on care mistakes and get level 10, hitting Super Ultimate is supposed to be guaranteed. Did you freeze it at all?
    Digitama Hatchery

Ain't got no mojo...
    Nope. Iíve never frozen it, there hasnít been any need. I got it to level 10 the day it became Rafflesiamon too.

Edit: Itís definitely starting to die. Maybe Rafflesiamon canít actually evolve to Super Ultimate. Iím going to have to run through another generation of Craniummon X to get my chance again.
    Last edited by Conando; 09-24-2019 at 12:30 PM.

Nah it can definitely evolve, I've personally done it on both Black and White. In all likelihood there was probably a care mistake that occurred that you simply didn't notice. It only takes one to ruin that evolution.
    Digitama Hatchery

I am kind on the fence about getting a DMX or not.
    I am a big fan of vpets and bought a DM20th Omegamon version when it came out a few years ago and also a Silver Black Pendulum 20th (which is still inside its box since I don't really like Pendulums *that* much and skipped wave 2 entirely).

I'd love to get the DMX black version because I like its roster (and the background, please don't judge me) and the Xs seem like lots of fun with the whole quest system and the likes but at this point I don't know how worth that would be.
    Without also getting the White I'd miss on unlocking the Dukemon route which kind of annoys me, I also plan to get a DMX2 Red (Black Agumon X and Metal Greymon Virus X? Yes please!) and DMX3 down the line (i like the Blue shell but Yellow has a roster I like more, so hard to decide...) to have one for each wave.
    Do we know if DMX2 may also unlock anything on DMX like Dukemon or anything at all?