With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2229303132

Thread: Digital Monster X discussion

Ain't got no mojo...
    I have a quick questions, has anyone else had issues with Digimon not going to Super Ultimate? On my current run of the Black X I'm trying to get to Diablomon X, my current Mon is a Belial Vamdemon. Humulos site says raise it to lvl 10, have 0 care mistakes and have beaten Area 29. I have been watching this guy like a hawk so I know I haven't made an care mistakes, and this is now my 3rd run on this. I have completed every area and the day that it became an Ultimate I maxed his level to 10. Is there anything else that I might be missing. When I did my Megidramon X run on my White X, I was able to get it to Dukemon X and he digivolved at age 7. Could it be that they digivolve at different ages? If anyone can give me some insight to this I would greatly appreciate it.

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    As long as you aren't actually getting care mistakes, it will evolve for sure. Are you getting to level 10 with enough time to spare?
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20thDigimon Pendulum Ver.20thDigital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

Ain't got no mojo...
    Yeah, I got to level 10 the same day he digivolved, so at age 5. He started losing hearts really fast starting at age 8. He died at age 9 mostly couldn't keep up with the lost of hearts. I'm doing another gonna see if I can get him through Beelzebumon X.

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2229303132