With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 212829303132 LastLast

Thread: Digital Monster X discussion

Iíve dawdled with this preorder. Iím looking at Nippon Yassan. Seems like I can pay later with them.
    Hello.

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by Dance View Post
    Any more tips on how to unlock lordknightmon x and minervamon x?
    You need 6 or 7 on the daily roll, is there a way to speed up encounters or optimal waiting time? Havenít had the encounter once on either device in 2 weeks
    Almost all of my encounters occur around 8 AM, but I'm not certain how consistent that is.
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th ē Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th ē Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

Quote Originally Posted by Snix View Post
    Iíve dawdled with this preorder. Iím looking at Nippon Yassan. Seems like I can pay later with them.
    Thanks for the tip on that. I just preordered one from there myself (with the Pay later option). Looks like you have 15 days to pay the order? Not sure if that's accurate or not, but unless anyone else knows more that's what I'll go with. Has anyone preordered from there before? Hopefully this won't be me completely throwing my money away...but it seems to be one of the last options to get this for a good price...

Iím gonna nite the billet and actually order it. Iíve never had an X before. Should I be buying both or can I get by with just the one? Iím thinking of preordering an X2 and buying a Pendulum 20th on eBay.
    Hello.

They have 20th pendulum on Nippon yasan too. Be cheaper than ones on eBay.

Btw, are you staticsnix back from MMGN?

I sure am! Same display pic and everything haha
    Edit: Just had a look, the X2 is for sure cheaper on NY compared to ebay, but there are a few New Pendulums going for around $110.00 AUD shipped where as there $140 on NY. Cheers though.
    Last edited by Snix; 08-14-2019 at 11:26 PM.
    Hello.

When I only had 1 of the x1s I felt like I was missing out on too much by not having both, but turns out you donít really get that much from both. I like the exclusives on each so I donít mind, depends how much spare cash you have lying around.

I would prob order both of the x2s anyway in case you want both later on. Youíll pay around au$75 each for preorder, if you want one later they will be $120-150 if we go by the pricing of the x1

Quote Originally Posted by Dance View Post
    When I only had 1 of the x1s I felt like I was missing out on too much by not having both, but turns out you donít really get that much from both. I like the exclusives on each so I donít mind, depends how much spare cash you have lying around.

I would prob order both of the x2s anyway in case you want both later on. Youíll pay around au$75 each for preorder, if you want one later they will be $120-150 if we go by the pricing of the x1
    Yeah I agree, I bit the bullet and ordered both colours on Nippon Yassan for $143.00 (I paid in yen, that was the cheapest I could find anyway.) This batch won't release until December but at least that gives me time to set aside the money for the two of them. I'm getting married next week so this was a bit of an impulse purchase that I shouldn't have made
    Hello.

I had ordered black X and Red X 2 through zenmarket via amazon jo and prem Bandai japan last week. Didnít know that NY had them too. Wish I knew before I ordered and paid.

Maybe I should get white and purple from NY.

Got my 3 man team ready for the demons lords on the X2:

Alphamon : First run, couldn't get a single Minervamon fight.

Sakuyamon X: She was the main reason I bought Black in the first place.

Wargreymon X: only made sense to try and get the cover guy. He's on road to Omegamon in a few days. Once that's done, I'm tabbing it till December.

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 212829303132 LastLast