With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Digital Monster X discussion

Ain't got no mojo...
    I just got shipping confirmation for mine. It should arrive in a few days. Has anyone had a chance to translate any pieces of the instruction booklets from images online?

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Most of the features are pretty straightforward, so I've not thought about translating the manual yet, nor have I seen anyone else try. As far as I've seen, it only exists in videos, so it may be hard to get a good view of it, but I'll try giving it a skim later and see if there's anything notable.

Thanks to Twitter, I can confirm that the evolution timer does move forward while Digimon sleep, just like in the Pen20. Users have just started getting Perfect levels, so Ultimates should be coming soon.

As for my device, expecting it by the end of the month. Got it from Autofittings on eBay, and they are supposed to be shipping it this week.
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th ē Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th ē Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

Junior Commander
    Saw a few Ultimates on Twitter. According to one user, their Lucemon became Beelzebumon X and their Cho-Hakkaimon became Beelstarmon X. Another user, also raising Lucemon and Cho-Hakkaimon, evolved them both into Belial Vamdemon. I really like Beelzebumon and Beelstarmon as evolutions for those two.

Follow XDragon On Twitter Visit XDragon's Youtube Channel Add XDragon on Steam Add XDragon on DeviantArt Visit XDragon on XBox Live
    I also order from Nippon yassan... Bit concerned that I haven't heard anything.
    Currently Raising:

20th anniversary V-Pet (Alphamon Version)
    RustTyrannomon & Alphamon

Junior Commander
    Both of mines were shipped yesterday.
    Iíll let you all know when they arrive.
    Genuinely curios about how the evolution will work out once Iím playing with them.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Not exactly related to the V-Pet itself, but to the booklet manga Digimon Chronicle X. Soh Moriyama has replied this via Twitter to a couple of questions regarding the mini-manga (one of this is mine):
    マンガはプロローグ、ラスボスについてはお答えしかねます。
    I cannot answer anything regarding the manga's prologue or final boss.

一応、この物語は始まったばかりなのでお答えはできません。
    This story has only just begun, so I cannot answer anything regarding that.

I hope this means he cannot talk about it because there are any plans to make a continuation in the future!! What do you guys think?

Great thanks to Garmmon for both translations.

Waiting for my confirmation from Nippon Yasan as well -- no rush but I'll be excited to get these!

Follow Gigamon23 On Twitter Add Gigamon23 on Facebook Add Gigamon23 on DeviantArt
    Mine just left the stateside post office it first arrived at. Should be just a couple more days! X3

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Virus Busters. At last we will have revenge."
    My Stuff: Digimon: AR Monsters, Digi-Doodles!, My OC Digimon, V-Pet Blog

Junior Commander
    I missed the delivery for mine today, so I'll need to wait a day to pick up my Digimon X from the post office.

I just cleared level three and in lieu of an item I got a mystery egg (a black egg with a question mark). Has anyone else encountered this?

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast