With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1825262728

Thread: Digital Monster X discussion

I come from the net
    Basically, you let hunger or strength empty and then wait for the call icon to go out again, or you wait for the call icon to go out after it goes to sleep. The timing is different on different types of V-Pets, as well as the effects of doing more than one at the same time, or doing it again before recovering from the first.

(I moved your post. I see nobody answered your previous question here, but that's not a good reason to post in the wrong place.)

Ain't got no mojo...
    Thanks for that. I'm sorry for posting in the wrong thread. Does overfeeding count as a date mistake?

There are no overfeeding past the OG v-pet.

Quote Originally Posted by humulos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Loke View Post
    Do we know if this is coming to America? I've been reading this thread and kind of really want one.
    In addition to this response:

Quote Originally Posted by Hanbei View Post
    Potentially?
    The Digimon V-Pet Ver. 20th might be Bandai testing the waters as to western interest in V-Pets. Should it do well enough, we might be able to see further V-Pet releases in America.
    That said, don't expect it. Even if it does happen, that's a long ways from here, so you're likely better off importing it.
    I'm hoping that's the case, as such I have already preordered 7 Ver.20ths, lol.

As of right now, since there's nothing saying it's coming or not, I'd highly recommend importing one if you really want one.

I feel ya' on that one... Ordered like 6 English V20ths for myself and friends, in addition to pre-ordering the X2s from Premium Bandai and I'm hoping it helps make even a modicum of difference as to whether or not we get more virtual pets in the West.
    Last edited by mute; 07-13-2019 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Failed Quote Reply

Ain't got no mojo...
    Maybe I'm just really good at hitting XAI, but I've been steamrolling the Quest mode with Cerberumon. I just cleared area 23, unlocking Beelzebumon finally. It helps to have full effort hearts and max level, but it's still kind of silly seeing a perfect defeating the likes of Lilithmon, Demon, Wargreymon X, and Ulforceveedramon X.

Ain't got no mojo... GuidingLight's Avatar
    I got my Digital Monster X a few weeks ago and raised an Omegamon before I went back to using my Pendulum 20th for a bit. Just today I decided to store my Pendulum and bring my DMX back out and I noticed the sounds a bit fuzzy when I press the buttons. It sounds like the speaker is either having trouble or about to give out on it. I was wondering if anyone else has these issues with their device, or if it's just some weird occurrence with mine?
    It's a white version btw, I know some have complained of them having darker than normal contrast on their screens.

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidingLight View Post
    I got my Digital Monster X a few weeks ago and raised an Omegamon before I went back to using my Pendulum 20th for a bit. Just today I decided to store my Pendulum and bring my DMX back out and I noticed the sounds a bit fuzzy when I press the buttons. It sounds like the speaker is either having trouble or about to give out on it. I was wondering if anyone else has these issues with their device, or if it's just some weird occurrence with mine?
    It's a white version btw, I know some have complained of them having darker than normal contrast on their screens.
    The most common cause for this would be a weak battery. Try swapping it out and see what happens!
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

Ain't got no mojo... GuidingLight's Avatar
    I noticed the speaker sounded like that occasionally when I first opened it up too, do you think I could have just gotten a half dead battery?

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    The batteries that came with the device were notoriously bad, so I would not be surprised if that were the case.
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1825262728