With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1522232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Digital Monster X discussion

Quote Originally Posted by FirInTheBlanks View Post
    So, we can conclude that original Vpet+Vpet 20th+Pendulum> Vpet X, isn't it?
    From my observation, the OG Pendulum trumps everything in 2 prong device category.

Regarding the Age and XAI daily roll, try setting the clock to 2359 and let it naturally reach 0000, and immediately set the clock to 0659 at let it reach 0700. The 1st time set should add the age by 1 and the second time set should allow you to get the daily XAI roll. For daily XAI roll this 2 time resetting must be done. if "frozen asleep" means that freeze function (set to sleep outside of its sleeping cycle) then try unfreezing it. Hope this helps.

Btw, does batlling is needed to evolve past Adult stage? I mean it certainly does but does it consider total battle from child (OG pendulum) or stage battle (OG V-Pet). I'm at the stage where I can't seems to get PlatNumemon no matter what I try.
    Last edited by kintang; 05-29-2019 at 08:29 AM.

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaoCobo View Post
    So umm... when does the new day XAI roll take effect and when does the counter for "Years alive" go up? I've been changing the clock to keep it awake in the middle of the night but leaving it asleep during 11:59PM-12:00AM and it hasn't yet counted a year/day or asked me to roll the XAI again. I'd like my pet to have an appropriate age but it doesn't seem to be doing it. I've got a Renamon that is still 0 Yrs old and I'm stuck on a 7 daily XAI from my first day. Does it not update if they're frozen asleep or is it because of changing the clock even though I let midnight come? What's the condition for updating the yr counter?
    The clock has to go from 23:59:59 to 00:00:00 in order for age to increase and for an XAI to be triggered. If your Digimon is frozen during this time, that likely wouldn't count.

Quote Originally Posted by kintang View Post
    Btw, does batlling is needed to evolve past Adult stage? I mean it certainly does but does it consider total battle from child (OG pendulum) or stage battle (OG V-Pet). I'm at the stage where I can't seems to get PlatNumemon no matter what I try.
    Still inconclusive, but there does seem to be a risk of evo-fail when too few battles have been done below a certain level for Perfect to Ultimate evolutions. Battles for Adult to Perfect don't seem to matter at all though. For Platinum, I'd recommend trying to get 3 Care Mistakes and 6 level on any Perfect Digimon. I also get Plat from Lucemon with 3 care mistakes, no matter what level I am.
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

Ok, I don't know what happen but my Agumon X just left a massive pile of poop on my X. What actually happen? Lol

Ain't got no mojo... bludragon1220's Avatar
    That just happens sometimes

Good news! Bandai revealed all evolution conditions today! You can find the details here:

https://withthewill.net/threads/2179...m-MonMon-Memo!

I'll be updating the guide as quickly as possible, maybe even by the end of the day!

As expected, there is a condition that I wasn't sure of, and it turns out it's beating an Ultimate stage Digimon 5 times. Never would have guessed!

EDIT: Additional information

Looking at the requirements yesterday, it stuck out to me that Sangloupmon appeared to be able to evolve into Cerberumon X without clearing area 12 first. Apart from the appropriate level and care mistakes, there was a requirement to beat 1 Ultimate stage Digimon. I tried this yesterday by fighting a Rafflesimon on my White device, with no luck, BUT today I tested it by defeating Craniummon in area SP, and it WORKED! Got Cerberumon X after clearing only area 1.
    Last edited by humulos; 06-04-2019 at 10:27 AM.

Found out that the first opponent of Area 25, Platinumnumemon gives 650 exp when defeated. Good for grinding levels.

Ain't got no mojo...
    So out of curiosity how big is the digital monster X in millimeters Im working on a wrist holster for it

Follow Rayeloy On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddyzmon View Post
    Found out that the first opponent of Area 25, Platinumnumemon gives 650 exp when defeated. Good for grinding levels.
    Yes, that's the tactic I've been using to level up. You may get hurt a lot until ultimate tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Eatazombie44 View Post
    So out of curiosity how big is the digital monster X in millimeters Im working on a wrist holster for it
    I think it would be best if you had one yourself to take measurements, but since I'm very interested in the project and would even buy one if done well, here are some rough measurements I took. hope it helps.
    Last edited by Rayeloy; 06-12-2019 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Don't want to post 2 different answers and don't know how to quote 2 different messages in one message

Add Coquito12 on Facebook
    there's difference strength between a mega+ from normal and treated egg?

Only at first. A traited egg raises the minimum level to 3 instead of 1, but once you level up your Digimon past level 3, there's no longer a difference between a traited Digimon and a non-traited one.

In addition, I learned a lot about Power on this device over the weekend, was able to do a lot of testing.

As usual, every Digimon has a base power, and it ranges from 4 to 220 on this device (you can go here to see a list of Power values: https://humulos.com/digimon/dmx/list/). You can give your Digimon +16 power by filling it's Strength meter to the max. Anything less than max, and you won't have that +16 bonus. This is different from the Pen20, in which each strength heart was a +4 bonus independently. You can also get up to +30 Power through leveling up.

Concerning leveling up, each level up grants a specific bonus, except for level 6 which grants two bonuses. These bonuses stack, and vary between HP, Power and Attack. HP is self explanatory, and each evolutionary stage has a specific base HP. (10 for Baby II/ Child, 12 for Adult, 15 for Perfect, 18 for Ultimate, 20 for Super Ultimate). Power determines the likelihood of your attacks hitting. If your power is higher than your opponent's, you will likely connect with more of your shots. It's not a sure thing though, as the number of hits vs misses in battle is mostly random, high power just moves the odds in your favor. It's pretty much impossible for me to exactly determine how various differences in power affect this, but you can assume that the higher your power is compared to your enemy, the higher chance of more hits. Lastly, attack is how much damage each shot does. All Digimon have the same attack values to start, so a Baby II will deal as much damage as a Super Ultimate if they are using the same attack.

Bonuses per level are below, I've also documented this here: https://humulos.com/digimon/dmx/manual/

Level Exp Needed Increases
    1 0
    2 50 HP+2
    3 150 Power+10
    4 500 Attack+1
    5 800 HP+2
    6 1000 HP+2, Power+10
    7 1500 Attack+1
    8 2000 HP+2
    9 3000 Power+10
    10 5000 HP+2
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?