With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1421222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Digital Monster X discussion

Follow NextDream On Twitter
    I make battles Vpet X vs Vpet 20th, U+ vs jogress, the best of the 2 v-pets, all full hearts, of course, the U+ are traited eggs.
    U+ Va lvl 10 vs v-pet 20th jogress Va 23/50.
    U+ Va lvl 10 vs v-pet 20th jogress Vi 11/50.
    U+ Va lvl 10 vs v-pet 20th jogress Da 17/50.
    U+ Vi lvl 10 vs v-pet 20th jogress Va 22/50.
    U+ Vi lvl 10 vs v-pet 20th jogress Vi 20/50.
    U+ Vi lvl 10 vs v-pet 20th jogress Da 19/50.
    The V-pet X its really weak, and i dont see any sense in the results.
    Last edited by NextDream; 05-23-2019 at 06:49 PM.

Ain't got no mojo... bludragon1220's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NextDream View Post
    I make battles Vpet X vs Vpet 20th, U+ vs jogress, the best of the 2 v-pets, all full hearts, of course, the U+ are traited eggs.
    This is something me and humulos just figured out. The 20th and X devices shift each monster's level/slot down by one when using the original battle type, since the originals didn't have the Ultimate (VI) level, but the X 's roster design has required the VI+ digimon to take up the slots that had been used by the previous devices Ultimates, in addition to a hierarchy of the monster on that roster itself.For example, on an Analyzer an X's Alphamon may scan as SkullGreymon, while a Jogress/Fusion on the 20ths may scan as Monzaemon.

Quote Originally Posted by bludragon1220 View Post
    This is something me and humulos just figured out. The 20th and X devices shift each monster's level/slot down by one when using the original battle type, since the originals didn't have the Ultimate (VI) level, but the X 's roster design has required the VI+ digimon to take up the slots that had been used by the previous devices Ultimates, in addition to a hierarchy of the monster on that roster itself.For example, on an Analyzer an X's Alphamon may scan as SkullGreymon, while a Jogress/Fusion on the 20ths may scan as Monzaemon.
    So, X dont have any monzaemon? All I can get its a metalgreymon?.
    the ultimates have the poder of champions?
    Last edited by NextDream; 05-24-2019 at 10:00 PM.

I got it just now via amazon prime. i'm using the default battery and uhhhhh... it's REALLY hard to see. Is this just a battery issue? I've never had a vpet that was this hard to see. The best way I can describe is y'know how when you tilt the screen up and down the black pixels get darker contrast until eventually the whole screen is dark? Yeah. It seems to tint even if I look at it flat. Is this normal, a battery issue, or did I get a bad one?

EDIT: I just thought to ask is there a contrast setting? That would fix everything.

EDIT2: I put a fresh battery in it. It's still a little tinted, but it's manageable. I can see the dang thing now. Is some tinting normal?

Yet another EDIT: Unrelated-- Does putting them to bed before their bedtime freeze them like the Pendulum 20th or will it still count towards evolution time like other devices?
    Last edited by ChaoCobo; 05-24-2019 at 11:03 PM.

It's a known issue with the vpet x. Mine are the same as well, really dark screens...

Ain't got no mojo... bludragon1220's Avatar
    So, X dont have any monzaemon? All I can get its a metalgreymon?.
    the ultimates have the poder of champions?
    Yeah, that sums it up fairly well. This is only for "OTHER" battles though. On X battles they have an entirely different system

I make battles Vpet X vs Vpet 20th, U+ vs jogress, the best of the 2 v-pets, all full hearts, of course, the U+ are traited eggs. U+ Va lvl 10 vs v-pet 20th jogress Va 23/50. U+ Va lvl 10 vs v-pet 20th jogress Vi 11/50. U+ Va lvl 10 vs v-pet 20th jogress Da 17/50. U+ Vi lvl 10 vs v-pet 20th jogress Va 22/50. U+ Vi lvl 10 vs v-pet 20th jogress Vi 20/50. U+ Vi lvl 10 vs v-pet 20th jogress Da 19/50. The V-pet X its really weak, and i dont see any sense in the results.
    So, X dont have any monzaemon? All I can get its a metalgreymon?. the ultimates have the poder of champions?
    Yeah, that sums it up fairly well. This is only for "OTHER" battles though. On X battles they have an entirely different system
    Fk, with friends always make battles of differents v-pets, the X will end up being just a pretty accessory.

Uhh, why did Damemon just appear out literally nowhere and kick my tokomon's ass in one hit? I wasn't even on the map. A "!" showed up on the main screen as call and he appeared.

Also thanks Teddyzmon for letting me know the dark screen is normal.

Ain't got no mojo...
    So, we can conclude that original Vpet+Vpet 20th+Pendulum> Vpet X, isn't it?

So umm... when does the new day XAI roll take effect and when does the counter for "Years alive" go up? I've been changing the clock to keep it awake in the middle of the night but leaving it asleep during 11:59PM-12:00AM and it hasn't yet counted a year/day or asked me to roll the XAI again. I'd like my pet to have an appropriate age but it doesn't seem to be doing it. I've got a Renamon that is still 0 Yrs old and I'm stuck on a 7 daily XAI from my first day. Does it not update if they're frozen asleep or is it because of changing the clock even though I let midnight come? What's the condition for updating the yr counter?

Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1421222324252627 ... LastLast