With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Digital Monster X discussion

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by wildwing64 View Post
    I had mine frozen for a few weeks, but recently got back to raising MetalGreymon and WarGrowlmon again.

Was going for WarGreymon on the Black, but I maxed out MetalGreymon's level and got Jesmon instead. For now I've backed him up and am trying for WarGreymon again.
    Max out everything isn't the caused become Jesmon X i think. To be Wargreymon must free from any care mistake.

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by Convergencia Digital View Post
    Is it possible to obtain Rafflesimon in the black version?

Yes, somehow, but I have yet to successfully get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayeloy View Post
    I just had my Leomon X fall asleep and get ignored for 10 minutes+ 4 times to achieve having 4 care mistakes. Then, following Humulos guide, I leveled it up to level 6 and waited. He ended up evolving into Cerberumon, which is supposed to need 0-1 care mistakes. I have completed all the 30 stages, but I didn't get the Metal Tyranomon evolution. What happened?

In adition I would like to ask if the effort value is important for fighting... Does it change any attribute of the digimon?

10 minutes is not enough for a care mistake from sleep, you have to wait for the call light to actually go out for it to be a care mistake, which takes 30 minutes for sleep. 10 minutes is how long it takes for hunger/strength. Effort only affects evolution and nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by wildwing64 View Post
    I got Dukemon on the White this morning! Humulos's chart says Megidramon evolves into Diablomon, so I'm not sure if that's incorrect or if there's another condition you have to meet to get him instead?

Nah, that's just an error! I need to update that.
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

Humulos, may I suggest adding the Exp table to the Digitama Hatchery? I like how simple the site is and I think that adding the Exp table will further improve the guide.

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    I'm surprised I haven't already! I'll add it to the evolution FAQ once I'm finished on my current project, which is a drop down menu that lets you pick your last cleared area so the evolution chart reflects your current possibilities.
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

Thank you for the work you've done humulos! I really appreciate the simple and easy to use GUI of your guide. I also found out that the requirement to evolve Leomon X to MetalGreymon X might be inaccurate as My perfect care Leomon X evolve to Cerberumon X while at level 5.Btw, event Damemon is strong huh? I've never beat him when my mon is a perfect and below.

Quick question. I just found out about this device and I have to know! Is this device like the Pendulum 20th in that the digimon are split between versions/colors or do they both contain the same set of eggs from the beginning? Or is it just certain evolution paths differ similar to the Pen X 1&1.5 difference?

The website and guide makes it seem like only certain evolutions are locked out, not eggs as a whole. I'm freakin hyped and I want to get a black one ASAP but I want to know if I can get what I'm assuming is Guilmon by himself because it says Megalo GrowmonX is in White Only. Is there a list of what eggs come in what versions? Sorry if these are basic questions already answered I haven't visited WtW in a long time. :c Please help I really want to get one and I have already boarded the hypetrain! Choo choo!

edit: I'm reading this thread backwards. I found a link for the Nhoko website. Is that the different mons for the black and white versions and what does it mean "Evolution Locked"?
    Last edited by ChaoCobo; 05-18-2019 at 12:38 AM.

This device is similar to the original V-Pet, where there is only 1 egg available and you will only raise a single Digimon. The only difference between the Black and White version is some Digimon is exclusive to each version. For example 2nd Ultimate in Black consist of Omegamon X, Diablomon X, Alphamon, Minervamon X and Dukemon X but in White version Minervamon X's spot is occupied by Lord Knightmon X.

About the "Evolution Locked"; early on, you'll only able to go thru a few evolution route. For example if you're gunning for WarGreymon X (B)/MetalGarurumon X (W), you need to defeat them 1st in the Colosseum. The lock is spread among Child level Digimon and above.

Connectivity bonus between the two devices lies with Area SP and Dukemon X. Evolution to Dukemon X is only achievable by clearing the Area SP Colosseum and the area is only unlocked if you have connection battle between the black and white device IIRC.

Other than that there are no companion/copymon and Jogress function in this version.
    Last edited by kintang; 05-18-2019 at 03:02 AM.

@Kintang: Thanks for the reply. So umm, I guess then my next question is are the digimon like Renamon only on Black and digimon like Gabumon only on white? I'm looking at the guide at http://nhoko.xxxxxxxx.jp/dmx-evo-list.html and I want to know if those digimon listed for Black and White respectively are the complete (or mostly complete) list for each device. Like White has many female digimon and Black has the more gnarly ones or since the base digimon Tokomon is available in both versions can you get most of the evolutions in both.

Also I'm glad to know the only evolution locked one I'm missing out on if I get 1 device is DukemonX. Am I correct in assuming this?

Yes, the mon stated at the nhoko is complete. There are a total of 30 monster to be raised on this device. And yes, only Dukemon X will be locked if you only have 1 device.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Just want to update that my Damemon just evolved to Lucemon FM.
    The requirements are
    2 EH
    0 Care Mistake
    Level 3.

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526 ... LastLast