With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1219202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Digital Monster X discussion

Ain't got no mojo...
    Thanks for the info

Follow XDragon On Twitter Visit XDragon's Youtube Channel Add XDragon on Steam Add XDragon on DeviantArt Visit XDragon on XBox Live
    These X Digimon take way more attention than their non X brothers. I have yet to get a successful Perfect and Ultimate.

I guess I need to focus on them more.
    Currently Raising:

20th anniversary V-Pet (Alphamon Version)
    RustTyrannomon & Alphamon

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by XDragon View Post
    These X Digimon take way more attention than their non X brothers. I have yet to get a successful Perfect and Ultimate.

I guess I need to focus on them more.

I found this to be the complete opposite for me, with the addition of Poop chimes, the DMX was drastically easier to take care of than any other V-Pet I've raised. They seem to be a lot hardier and I barely pay them a lick of attention.

I actually ended up doing Gabu>Rhino>Weregaruru>MetalGaruru>Omega with such little effort on my first try I kind of lost interest in my DMXs for now lol

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    I had mine frozen for a few weeks, but recently got back to raising MetalGreymon and WarGrowlmon again.

Was going for WarGreymon on the Black, but I maxed out MetalGreymon's level and got Jesmon instead. For now I've backed him up and am trying for WarGreymon again.

Meanwhile on the White, WarGrowlmon has evolved to Megidramon and is ploughing through the quest maps. Expecting Dukemon since I unlocked his path earlier.

Is it possible to obtain Rafflesimon in the black version?

How do I change the time on these things? I dont want to kill my Tokomon by resetting but I screwed up and put am instead of PM.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    How do I change the time on these things? I dont want to kill my Tokomon by resetting but I screwed up and put am instead of PM.
    On the clock screen, push A and C simultaneously. Use A to change the hour, B for the minutes, and C when you're done.

--

I got Dukemon on the White this morning! Humulos's chart says Megidramon evolves into Diablomon, so I'm not sure if that's incorrect or if there's another condition you have to meet to get him instead?
    Last edited by wildwing64; 05-08-2019 at 11:54 AM.

So, in this device do I have to kill my mon just like the anniversary devices or does it has a limited lifespan?

Ain't got no mojo... bludragon1220's Avatar
    They have a "lifespan" of time before their hearts decrease at a much faster rate, but you can also kill them by injury and sickness like usual. The lifespan is much shorter on these ones though

Follow Rayeloy On Twitter
    I just had my Leomon X fall asleep and get ignored for 10 minutes+ 4 times to achieve having 4 care mistakes. Then, following Humulos guide, I leveled it up to level 6 and waited. He ended up evolving into Cerberumon, which is supposed to need 0-1 care mistakes. I have completed all the 30 stages, but I didn't get the Metal Tyranomon evolution. What happened?

In adition I would like to ask if the effort value is important for fighting... Does it change any attribute of the digimon?
    Last edited by Rayeloy; 05-08-2019 at 12:35 PM.

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1219202122232425 ... LastLast