With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Digital Monster X discussion

Ain't got no mojo... CaptainBanzuke's Avatar
    Follow CaptainBanzuke On Twitter
    Any idea how to raise Dukemon once the line is unlocked?

For the record- MetalTyrannomon X from Tyrannomon X on the Black one: 0 cm, lv 1, no battles, no training, no effort hearts.
    Last edited by Prince of Darkness; 04-29-2019 at 04:31 AM.
    Current partners:
    LordKnightmon X (DMX White)
    WarGreymon X (DMX Black)
    UF V-Dramon and DORUgoramon (Pen. v.20th Blue)
    Imperialdramon PM and Alphamon (Pen. v.20th Black)
    Examon (V-pet v.20th)
    Omegamon (Pen. ZERO)

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince of Darkness View Post
    I have met LordKnightmon only once and he defeated me because I had a Dracomon... and haven't meet him once since then (9 days ago).
    Does anybody know is there a way to increase a chance of meeting him again?
    Doesn't seem like it. I usually get an encounter in the first hour of the day, so if you want to cheese it, you can always change the clock to 11:59 PM, wait two minutes, and then change it to 7 AM and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by FirInTheBlanks View Post
    Mr.Humulos, I've follow your guide chart. It's all working fine untill at Ultimate stage.
    My version is Black.
    My mon was at Cerberomon X.
    My intention to make it evolved to Belzeebmon X. But eventually it evolves to BelialVamdemon.

Your suggested requirements for Belzee;
    -optional care mistake.
    -level 6

What i did for my Cerbero;
    -1 care mistake.
    - level 6.

That's my report.
    You should actually have gotten Sakuyamon X from that result (the Black Chart is still under construction), do you have all the evolutions unlocked?

Quote Originally Posted by Coquito12 View Post
    Hey guys, maybe some of you are from Argentina, Buenos Aires and have the Digital Monster X Black and you are interested in connecting with the White to unlock Dukemon, if it is the case we could meet!!
    I'm not, sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainBanzuke View Post
    Any idea how to raise Dukemon once the line is unlocked?
    Dukemon X can be received from Valdurmon, Megidramon X and Sakuyamon X I know, possibly others.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by FirInTheBlanks View Post
    Mr.Humulos, I've follow your guide chart. It's all working fine untill at Ultimate stage.
    My version is Black.
    My mon was at Cerberomon X.
    My intention to make it evolved to Belzeebmon X. But eventually it evolves to BelialVamdemon.

Your suggested requirements for Belzee;
    -optional care mistake.
    -level 6

What i did for my Cerbero;
    -1 care mistake.
    - level 6.

That's my report.

You should actually have gotten Sakuyamon X from that result (the Black Chart is still under construction), do you have all the evolutions unlocked?
    Now that you mentioned it, I'm just finished all standard stages hours ago. Maybe I'm not fully unlocked it.

@ Humulos

Thanx, but I've never met him in a first hour of the day. It's always Damemons or items. Do I have to have a certain dice number maybe?
    Current partners:
    WarGreymon X (DMX Black)
    Examon (V-pet v.20th)
    Omegamon (Pen. ZERO)

Yes, sorry! I should have said that. You have to roll a 6 or 7.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by humulos View Post
    Yes, sorry! I should have said that. You have to roll a 6 or 7.
    I forgot to write that I got him as soon as I wrote my previous message, and yes, I got 7 on a dice in the morning.

On a side note, I killed my Alphamon as soon as I unlocked LordKnightmon X egg.
    I killed him with protein. I had to make him sick 20 times (like previous pets) to kill him... he reverted to traited egg, now he's Dracomon X... soon to be the most majestic and ruthless Royal Knight.
    Current partners:
    WarGreymon X (DMX Black)
    Examon (V-pet v.20th)
    Omegamon (Pen. ZERO)

Follow NextDream On Twitter
    With a friend we are trying to se if the daily XAI afects the power of de digimons, and looks like it, but im not 100% sure.I need buy new batteries for the 20th to test more.
    Last edited by NextDream; 05-01-2019 at 10:47 PM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by NextDream View Post
    With a friend we are trying to se if the daily XAI afects the power of de digimons, and looks like it, but im not 100% sure.I need buy new batteries for the 20th to test more.
    Please continue this research. So far, i have seen classic Vpet ( Digitamamon) vs DMX ( Alphamon) with Alphamon won straight 3-0.

Quote Originally Posted by NextDream View Post
    I can confirm that XAI does not affect Digimon Power, it only affects how easy it is to get the stronger shots by slowing down the meter. I used an arduino to analyze the signals being sent between two devices, and a high XAI roll produces the same signal as a low XAI roll. Level and Strength Hearts, however, DO affect Power when fighting between two DMX devices. I am not sure if Level affects anything when fighting between a DMX and another device, as I haven't had time to test that just yet.

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 ... LastLast