With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Digital Monster X discussion

Quote Originally Posted by YongYoKyo View Post
    The half icons mean it doesn't matter whether you make care mistakes. Whether it's 0 CM or 2 CMs, the result will be the same. It's only when you get more than 2 CMs that it matters.

Likewise, for example, the 3 full icons and 1 half icon mean that the 4th mistake doesn't matter: 4 CMs is the same as 3 CMs.
    I see, which in another way of saying it'll be 0-2 CM for the picture I included, and for the example you give it'll be 3-4 CM am I right?

I thought Damemon from Renamon X won't evolve...but suddenly it did evolve into Cerberumon X with 2+ CM, LV6, full EH.

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by DraCat View Post
    I see, which in another way of saying it'll be 0-2 CM for the picture I included, and for the example you give it'll be 3-4 CM am I right?
    Exactly. I'll be adding a legend to the page as the next step after I break the evolution charts out.

It turns out that Digimon from the Black Version can't evolve on the White version when selected from Debug, so I ended up having to debug my Black Device as well to confirm and test all those evolutions. Here are the two most surprising things I've discovered with Evolution so far:

1) Some Perfect level Digimon can't evolve when other requirements aren't met, including Were Garurumon X and Lilimon X
    2) There is something other than mistakes and sicknesses that can cause Digimon to die, and I'm not sure what it is yet. JonicOokami7 first reported a War Growmon X dying in its sleep, and I wasn't sure what to make of it. Just the other day though, I had a Metal Tyranomon that also died in its sleep, at exactly the 36 hour mark from when it evolved, meaning it was only 4 hours away from evolution. My current hypothesis is that it died because I didn't have Beelzebumon X unlocked, but that doesn't explain the weird time of death. It had full hearts before death.

Currently entirely off the grid, will return on June 23rd

Follow NextDream On Twitter
    Can we talk about the strength these digimons have?
    I tried it with other devices and the DMX always tends to lose.
    Now I have an alphamon (U +) and I tried to make it fight against a alphamon 20th (226)
    20th won 15 fights in a row. and it's not a jogress

I've seen other reports of them being weaker than other devices, I plan on determining why that is. An important note is that when fighting other devices, the OG battle system is used, which doesn't use the strength values of the modern devices. Instead, they get retrofitted into the original system, which only accounted for up to a Perfect level. After finishing the DMX guide, I will be studying those original codes to determine exactly what the strength values are and how the modern pets fit into them.

Follow NextDream On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by humulos View Post
    I've seen other reports of them being weaker than other devices, I plan on determining why that is. An important note is that when fighting other devices, the OG battle system is used, which doesn't use the strength values of the modern devices. Instead, they get retrofitted into the original system, which only accounted for up to a Perfect level. After finishing the DMX guide, I will be studying those original codes to determine exactly what the strength values are and how the modern pets fit into them.
    maybe this website will help you http://nhoko.xxxxxxxx.jp/dmx-evo-list.html

Wow, hadn't realized nhoko had already begun posting stuff! Unfortunately, I can already see that some of that information is inaccurate, so it looks to be based mostly off conjecture. For example, Lucemon can evolve into Beelzebumon, War Greymon, Belial Vamdemon and Platinum Numemon, but on their chart they have Rafflesimon instead of Platinum Numemon. Unless of course both they and I are missing a requirement, which is also possible, but I've not seen evidence to support any Digimon having 5 evolutionary branches as of yet.

I have met LordKnightmon only once and he defeated me because I had a Dracomon... and haven't meet him once since then (9 days ago).
    Does anybody know is there a way to increase a chance of meeting him again?
    Current partners:
    LordKnightmon X (DMX White)
    WarGreymon X (DMX Black)
    UF V-Dramon and DORUgoramon (Pen. v.20th Blue)
    Imperialdramon PM and Alphamon (Pen. v.20th Black)
    Examon (V-pet v.20th)
    Omegamon (Pen. ZERO)

Add Coquito12 on Facebook
    Hey guys, maybe some of you are from Argentina, Buenos Aires and have the Digital Monster X Black and you are interested in connecting with the White to unlock Dukemon, if it is the case we could meet!!

Ain't got no mojo...
    Mr.Humulos, I've follow your guide chart. It's all working fine untill at Ultimate stage.
    My version is Black.
    My mon was at Cerberomon X.
    My intention to make it evolved to Belzeebmon X. But eventually it evolves to BelialVamdemon.

Your suggested requirements for Belzee;
    -optional care mistake.
    -level 6

What i did for my Cerbero;
    -1 care mistake.
    - level 6.

That's my report.

Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 ... LastLast