With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Digital Monster X discussion

Ain't got no mojo...
    Thx bro, will check that out

Follow JonicOokami7 On Twitter Add JonicOokami7 on Discord Add JonicOokami7 on DeviantArt
    Got woken at around 5AM to the Death tones of my WarGrowlmon X.

I dont understand, he digivolved earlier today so his lifespan should of been extended and he was asleep meaning he shouldn be losing any hearts.

I cant tell if ive done something wrong or if it was a bug.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Follow Patorikku On Twitter Visit Patorikku's Youtube Channel
    Just got Minervamon X and LordKnightmon X from Sleipmon X and Craniumon X.

CM: 0
    Effort: 4
    Level: 10
    Weight: Sleipmon X, lowest/Craniumon X, 99

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince of Darkness View Post
    I got Sistermon Ciel from Dracmon X, but I had 0 cm, max effort hearts and max lv. also 86% wl ratio and opened Area 6.
    I don't know why I got Sistermon Ciel instead of Growmon X... :/
    Maybe bc of low XAI or messing too much with a clock??

I also got Lucemon FM from Damemon, 0 cm, 4 effort, max lv, 87% wl ratio, area 11 unlocked.
    I saw in humulos guide that Lucemon FM can further evolve to WarGreymon X, but there's no info how to get him...any help?
    Thanx
    Sistermon Ciel appears to be Dracomon's "Else" evolution, so it's possible that Growmon X has another requirement that we haven't realized yet. As for War Greymon X, try 0 Care Mistakes, Level 6, Max Effort. No promises, but that's the most likely method.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster B-Funk View Post
    i assumed the power board item was a strength increase, as in more attack, but the AP chip just straight up says +2 attack, if the AP chip raises attack, what exactly does the power board do because i really don't get it.
    Still trying to figure that out myself. I believe the Power Board either increases the chance of hit or gives you your stronger shots more easily, but I've not seen consistency yet.

Also, finally got mine! Thank you to everyone who has been posting deets so far, this has been very helpful. To expedite things even further, I've soldered my White device to put it into Debug mode, and am fast forwarding through getting as many evolutions as I can. Since starting it up last night, I've cleared areas 1-29 and SP, and have gotten two perfects and an Ultimate. Will be updating my results directly on the spreadsheet if anyone is interested.
    Last edited by humulos; 04-16-2019 at 07:34 AM.

Ain't got no mojo... kitkatmreow's Avatar
    Tokomon X (black)
    0CM/4EH/3LV 25/36 -> Agumon X
    Area 1 clear
    2CM/4EH/3LV 52/72 -> Damemon
    Area 6 clear
    1CM/4EH/5LV 88/116 -> SkullBaluchimon
    Area 9 clear
    0CM/4EH/8LV 145/179 -> Valdurmon
    Area 17 clear

Even though my Valdurmon had 0CM, 4EH, and was level 10 it died instead of evolving to ultimate+. :/ Maybe I just didn't unlock it's evolution yet? Which means that ultimate+ does not have a failure evolution like the other stages do.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quick update to my guys. I managed to get 1 care mistake and still get Super Ultimate; I accidentally missed a sleep call on each device due to my schedule changing a bit. It looks like evolution criteria is super lenient.

White:
    Tokomon X
    0CM, max effort, max level > Dracomon X
    0CM, 0 effort, max level > Sistermon Ciel
    2CM, max effort, max level > Cho-Hakkaimon
    0CM, max effort, max level > BeelStarmon X
    1CM, max effort, max level > Diablomon X

Black:
    Tokomon X
    1CM, max effort, max level > Erismon
    0CM, 0 effort, max level > Sangloupmon
    0CM, max effort, max level > Cerberumon X
    0CM, max effort, max level > Sleipmon X
    1CM, maxx effort, max level > Minervamon X

Quote Originally Posted by humulos View Post
    To expedite things even further, I've soldered my White device to put it into Debug mode, and am fast forwarding through getting as many evolutions as I can. Since starting it up last night, I've cleared areas 1-29 and SP, and have gotten two perfects and an Ultimate. Will be updating my results directly on the spreadsheet if anyone is interested.
    I haven't opened up mine yet, but since you already done so, may I know which color has the default jumper configuration? As in no jumper being connected?

Thank you!

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    That would be Black, though since there's no egg switching this time, there's not much benefit to modifying the version.

That would be Black, though since there's no egg switching this time, there's not much benefit to modifying the version.
    I see, thanks for the info.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by DraCat View Post
    To expedite things even further, I've soldered my White device to put it into Debug mode, and am fast forwarding through getting as many evolutions as I can. Since starting it up last night, I've cleared areas 1-29 and SP, and have gotten two perfects and an Ultimate. Will be updating my results directly on the spreadsheet if anyone is interested.
    I haven't opened up mine yet, but since you already done so, may I know which color has the default jumper configuration? As in no jumper being connected?

Thank you!
    Could you show where the debug pins are? Thanks

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast