With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Digital Monster X discussion

Ain't got no mojo...
    Follow Patorikku On Twitter Visit Patorikku's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by ilabb View Post
    So Dukemon X and Omegamon X (finally) died and left some traited eggs for me. Traited eggs seem to preserve your arena progress and start you at level 3 when you evolve. What's interesting is that I had intended on raising them the same, but I was distracted when it was time for them to sleep and didn't notice that the B button didn't register on the Black one when I selected "Off", so only the White Tokomon X was put to sleep on time, gaining 1 care mistake. White:Tokomon X (0CM, max effort, max level) > Dracomon XBlack:Tokomon X (1CM, max effort, max level) > ErismonWhite is missing only LordKnightmon X, Black has everyone unlocked.Humulos' guides currently have Erismon and Sistermon Blanc as 3+ care mistakes, so I was honestly expecting Agumon X when I noticed.
    Traited Eggs donít effect your Quest Mode. That remains unlocked as you play through it.They auto boost you to level 3 and keep one of your spikes on the meter one pixel wider.

ERROR::DaiTigris.Location could not be found.
    Well I'm a little late mentioning this, but I got to mega!

Meglo Growmon-> Craniamon x
    Level: 8
    Effort: 4
    Care Mistakes: 1
    Lifetime care mistakes: 3
    Battles: 304/347(88%)
    injuries: 4
    Lifetime injuries: 14

Not Jesmon X like I had hoped, but I'll get him some day.

I have some questions to ask:

1. Will there be any failed evolution from ultimate to ultimate+? Like in previous VPetCoz my ultimate is 8 yrs now not sure if it's continue evolve not not.
    2. Will the VPet start crying when hunger bar reach 0 right way? Or when hunger already 0 but only cry out when next hunger drop?

Ain't got no mojo... kitkatmreow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DraCat View Post

1. Will there be any failed evolution from ultimate to ultimate+? Like in previous VPetCoz my ultimate is 8 yrs now not sure if it's continue evolve not not.
    2. Will the VPet start crying when hunger bar reach 0 right way? Or when hunger already 0 but only cry out when next hunger drop?
    I don't believe there is a fail evolution for ultimate+. I had a Valdurmon that didn't get to lv10 quick enough and it didn't evolve at all; died at about 10yrs.

The Digimon beeps right when hunger/strength reaches zero. You then have a certain amount of time to care for it before you get a care mistake. But, I think if hunger/strength already is at zero and it goes down again, it will beep a second time. By then you will already have a care mistake, though.

Quote Originally Posted by kitkatmreow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DraCat View Post

I don't believe there is a fail evolution for ultimate+. I had a Valdurmon that didn't get to lv10 quick enough and it didn't evolve at all; died at about 10yrs.

The Digimon beeps right when hunger/strength reaches zero. You then have a certain amount of time to care for it before you get a care mistake. But, I think if hunger/strength already is at zero and it goes down again, it will beep a second time. By then you will already have a care mistake, though.
    I see, thanks for the clarification, my Vuldarmon is 8 yrs now and I suspecting the evolution failed, because not sure if I'm being sensitive, I feel that it's getting demanding nowadays, which mean that it start to get old lol.

I got Sistermon Ciel from Dracmon X, but I had 0 cm, max effort hearts and max lv. also 86% wl ratio and opened Area 6.
    I don't know why I got Sistermon Ciel instead of Growmon X... :/
    Maybe bc of low XAI or messing too much with a clock??

I also got Lucemon FM from Damemon, 0 cm, 4 effort, max lv, 87% wl ratio, area 11 unlocked.
    I saw in humulos guide that Lucemon FM can further evolve to WarGreymon X, but there's no info how to get him...any help?
    Thanx
    Last edited by Prince of Darkness; 04-12-2019 at 05:16 AM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Mine arrived Yesterday! Really liking it so far, might be one of my favourite V-pets, i love the close-ups that happen on crits.

Just a question though, I'm looking at the WIkimon site, and two of the items confuse me, It says the Power Board "Raises your strength in your next quest battle" and the AP chip "Raises your attack by 2".

i assumed the power board item was a strength increase, as in more attack, but the AP chip just straight up says +2 attack, if the AP chip raises attack, what exactly does the power board do because i really don't get it.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Guys, all area finished but how to unlock evo to lordknightmon/minervamon ?

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by 1100900 View Post
    Guys, all area finished but how to unlock evo to lordknightmon/minervamon ?
    You unlock them by encountering them during a daily event and defeating them.

Ain't got no mojo...
    WarGrowlmon X ó> Craniumon X:Cerberumon X ó> Sleipmon X:CM: 0Level: 8*Ratio: +90%Weight: 99Effort: Max(Never trained except to get Effort up, otherwise, Vitamins.)
    Last edited by Patorikku; 04-13-2019 at 01:18 PM.

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast