With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Thread: Digital Monster X discussion

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by ilabb View Post
    Honestly these pets are pretty cool. It's a shame this thread isn't getting as much attention I feel as the 20th anniversary pets threads did. So these are my first eggs on these devices, so I have a really dumb question for you all. Do evolution tree unlocks persist with new eggs?
    They do! Once you've unlocked an evolution, it's unlocked for good.

I come from the net
    Looks like the age goes up when you cross midnight without being frozen. And you need to increase the age to get a new daily dice-roll. But I suspect setting the clock might prevent random events for a while afterwards. And there might be an issue with freezing too. I can see wanting to stop people from getting new dice-rolls on demand or holding onto a good one, but I'm suspecting some heavy over-punishment here. It would have made way more sense just to do things based on (non-frozen) elapsed time, like on the Original V-Pets.

If a new roll is given when the saved data is loaded, is it possible to redo the daily re-roll by resetting the device? IIRC on the previous device if the Mon's is frozen before resetting, the state of the mon (including Evolution time) when it is frozen will be loaded, though I may need to recheck it again. This is just my speculation though, I've yet to receive mine.

Follow JonicOokami7 On Twitter Add JonicOokami7 on Discord Add JonicOokami7 on DeviantArt
    Has anyone else been having any battery problems? my White told me the battery was dead this morning even though i had it for only 5 days. At least until i reset it. it worked fine all day, but just in case i put a new battery in.

Watching this one Youtuber Kakujo he claims his White went through 3 batteries. Really worried that mine is going to be such a battery leech.

Add Gigamon23 on Facebook Add Gigamon23 on DeviantArt
    Mentioning this because it's different than the spreadsheet:

Erismon-->Sangloupmon
    Care mistakes: 1 (possibly 2)
    Effort: 3
    Level: 2

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Virus Busters. At last we will have revenge."
    My Stuff: Digimon: AR Monsters, Digi-Doodles!, My OC Digimon, V-Pet Blog

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeSabre View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tofumon View Post
    And what's the point of the big meat and big pills? Are they any better than just feeding multiple small ones?
    On the Pendulum X, they were allegedly included in evolution requirements, so it's possible they might be on these too.
    I doubt it. It seems their only purpose in this one is to max out hunger or strength. ďShortcutsĒ if you will.

Quote Originally Posted by ilabb View Post
    Regarding events, has anyone had more than one or two a day? I've only had one period. Both Tokomon Xs got bullied by a Damemon, and I haven't seen an event on either since. Do the events stay until you interact with them or do they expire if you don't catch them in time? Also, do we know exactly which arenas unlock which Digimon?
    How much events you get in a day depend on your XAI rating. Iíve had three a day. I have a theory that once you get the daily item it marks the end of the events for that day. At least that has been my experience so far. Iíll try to do an arena list.

Now for the update:
    Got Diablomon X saturday morning, March 30, at 4:00 am to be exact. Felt like it took less than 48 hours. Boy was that a surprise, I nearly fell from my bed! My Belial/Malomayotismonís stats where:
    Age 7
    0 CM
    4 EH
    Lv 10*
    Battles: 377/416 Win rating: 90%

Diablomon X is great. I unlocked all 30 areas and all the Digimon except for Dukemon X.

Diablomon X died today:
    Age 10
    4 EH
    LV 10*
    Battles: 408/449 Win rating: 90%

Got a traited egg and so far... it seems as if traited eggs give you max lv? I mean my Puttimon evolved to a Lv 3* Tokomon X. Curious to see if it affects the other stages or just Tokomon X?
    Last edited by RogueX4; 04-02-2019 at 12:20 PM.

Follow AKluthe On Twitter Add AKluthe on Facebook Add AKluthe on DeviantArt
    Does anyone know what the deal is with experience? Sometimes after evolution I see my exp is completely reset, level 0. My other guy will still have levels, though. I guess roll relates to how much experience is given out, though?

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by JonicOokami7 View Post
    Has anyone else been having any battery problems? my White told me the battery was dead this morning even though i had it for only 5 days. At least until i reset it. it worked fine all day, but just in case i put a new battery in.

Watching this one Youtuber Kakujo he claims his White went through 3 batteries. Really worried that mine is going to be such a battery leech.
    Pretty much EVERYONE is having battery problems, but only with the default battery. Haven't heard of anyone draining after getting a fresh, full one put in, but I'm behind on Kakujo's vids, so I'll have to ask him.

Quote Originally Posted by AKluthe View Post
    Does anyone know what the deal is with experience? Sometimes after evolution I see my exp is completely reset, level 0. My other guy will still have levels, though. I guess roll relates to how much experience is given out, though?
    As far as I know, it should always reset after evolution, similar to how it works in the games. Are you saying that one device still has experience after evolution? Is it a traited egg, maybe? And yeah, the XAI roll at the beginning area decides how tough the area will be, and how much experience you will get (tougher battles = more experience)

Ain't got no mojo...
    Follow Patorikku On Twitter Visit Patorikku's Youtube Channel
    Has anyone else been having any battery problems? my White told me the battery was dead this morning even though i had it for only 5 days. At least until i reset it. it worked fine all day, but just in case i put a new battery in. Watching this one Youtuber Kakujo he claims his White went through 3 batteries. Really worried that mine is going to be such a battery leech.
    My black one had a dead battery after a few days but my black one and the new battery in the white one have now lasted almost two weeks.

Currently got WereGarurumon. Unlocked Craniumon today and hoping that doing this doesnt overshoot me on digivolving Were to Metal due to his high battle count, Though the lack of CM's may save him.Has anyone encountered any Digimon besides Damemon in Events? I've encountered him at least 6 times.Also reached 999 battles, doesnt give you CHAMPION in the record screen like the pendulums though so theres that.Current Stats of my WereGarurumon0 CM's (I think)3 Injuries (out of 20)4 Effort Level 8 Win Rate: 505/518 (97%)Training Roll: 1Quest Roll: 7
    If you have a high XAI roll, then you will have multiple encounters throughout your morning. If you beat Damemon, then, version depending, LordKnightmon X or Minervamon X will attack you at another time. If you beat them, you unlock their eggs. They are Mega and hard to defeat early on. In fact, I’m on my second egg and every morning I’ve been switching one out for my Omegamon X and today finally got Minervamon X to show up and beat her. Both my devices are now fully unlocked. Just to get them all, lol.
    Last edited by Vande; 04-02-2019 at 11:49 PM. Reason: double post merge

ERROR::DaiTigris.Location could not be found.

Just replaced mine and I'll keep an eye on it. I suspect the default batteries where from an old stock, hence why everyone is having problems.

Otherwise third time I got Dracomon X(sarcastic cheer):
    Tokomon X to Dracomon X:
    Version: White
    Current Arena Stage: 10
    Care mistakes, This stage: 0
    Care mistakes total:0
    LV: 1
    Effort: 4
    Injuries this stage: 0
    Injuries total: 0
    Battle: 1/2(50%)

Pretty sure at this point that it's the Effort 4 that's getting it to hit Dracomon X, however it'll be a while before I can test that.
    Last edited by DaiTigris; 04-02-2019 at 05:34 PM. Reason: grammar and clarity

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast