With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: Digital Monster X discussion

Rinomon X and Tyrannomon X evolved into Metalgreymon X and Weregarurumon X.

Both had.
    0 CM
    4 EFFORT
    Level 6
    Area 17 unlocked.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Hi new to forms in general here but on the white one no 29 was unlocked by a random event

Ain't got no mojo...
    Follow Patorikku On Twitter Visit Patorikku's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by ted1ted View Post
    Hi new to forms in general here but on the white one no 29 was unlocked by a random event
    Yes. #29 is Minervamon X or LordKnightmon X, depending on Version.

ERROR::DaiTigris.Location could not be found.
    Dracomon X to Growmon X:
    Version: White
    Unlocked stages: 6 through 10
    Care mistakes, This stage: 2
    Care mistakes total:2
    LV: 4
    Effort: 4
    Injuries this stage: 5
    Injuries total: 5
    Battle: 129/151(85%)

Arena unlock update:
    Arena 10:12

Also has anyone else figured what the time out window is for Care mistakes is? I figure it's when the call icon stops flashing but I keep forgetting to check if it's flashing when I administer care. I'm also wondering if leaving poo out counts as a mistake or if it's just a cleanliness factor that contributes to likelihood of sickness.

I come from the net
    Do we know for sure whether the XAI is timing-based or just luck?

How do you check the number of care mistakes?

And what's the point of the big meat and big pills? Are they any better than just feeding multiple small ones?

ERROR::DaiTigris.Location could not be found.
    Quote Originally Posted by tofumon View Post
    How do you check the number of care mistakes?

And what's the point of the big meat and big pills? Are they any better than just feeding multiple small ones?
    If care mistakes are mesured by the V-pet it doesn't show them, hence why I was trying narrow my definition of a Care mistake. For food items, far as I can tell it just fills more than the other. However I can verify you will get a big poop sometime after you've feed a large item to your mon.

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by tofumon View Post
    On the Pendulum X, they were allegedly included in evolution requirements, so it's possible they might be on these too.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Hey guys, I got my two a few days ago, but I haven't been keeping up exactly with the criteria to get evolutions. Sorry! I thought it'd be fun for my first run through to be mostly blind. Also, I can confirm my white's screen is dark as well. So weird.

My Digimon lines so far are as follows:
    Black:
    Tokomon X -> Agumon X (0CM, 3/4 effort, Lv 2) -> Tobucatmon (0CM, 4/4 effort, Lv 3) -> Skullbaluchimon (0CM, 4/4 Effort, and 8*LV) -> Valdurmon
    So far, cleared up to Stage 21

White:
    Tokomon X -> Gabumon X (same as black) -> Tobucatmon (same as black) -> Cho-Hakkaimon -> (same as black) -> MetalGarurumon X.
    So far, cleared up to Stage 22

Regarding events, has anyone had more than one or two a day? I've only had one period. Both Tokomon Xs got bullied by a Damemon, and I haven't seen an event on either since. Do the events stay until you interact with them or do they expire if you don't catch them in time? Also, do we know exactly which arenas unlock which Digimon?

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Mine arrived yesterday!

On the Black I got Agumon with 0 Care Mistakes, 3 Effort, and Level 3. On the White I got Dracomon with 0 CM, 4 Effort, and Level 3. Currently aiming for Tyrannomon and Growlmon.

Also, don't know if this has already been pointed out but the hunger hearts seem to deplete faster after battles.

I think someone said Effort hearts carry over to the next stage, but I found that gauge depleted upon evolution.

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast