With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Thread: Digital Monster X discussion

Ain't got no mojo...
    Follow Patorikku On Twitter Visit Patorikku's Youtube Channel
    Just got my Mega+s today!Putimon - Tokomon X - Renamon X -Leomon X - Yatagaramon - Sakuyamon X - Dukemon XPutimon - Tokomon X - Dracomon X - Sistermon Ciel - Cho-Hakkaimon - MetalGarurumon X - Omegamon XI had 0 CM on both and all paths unlocked except for LordKnightmon X on White.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    TFW you realize Sleipmon X evolves into Minervamon X, and Craniummon X into LordKnightmon X is priceless <3

Is anyone else's screen super dark? It's like there's a layer of black pixels over the top. I swapped out the battery for a fresh one but it still didn't help.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Follow Patorikku On Twitter Visit Patorikku's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by tofumon View Post
    Is anyone else's screen super dark? It's like there's a layer of black pixels over the top. I swapped out the battery for a fresh one but it still didn't help.
    My White DMXís screen is darker than my Black one. You can see them on my YouTube videos. (Iím not adding a link because Iím not sure if thatís allowed or not here.)

Ain't got no mojo... kitkatmreow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tofumon View Post
    Yeah, mine is like that too. I have a white device, my black one is still in the mail. I've found that you can see it best in sunlight, otherwise a lamp works okay. It's really weird how dark it is. I'm interested to see if the black device really is lighter like Patorikku mentioned.

ERROR::DaiTigris.Location could not be found.
    Thanks for the heads up RougeX4. So far I've gotten Dracomon X, but I'm dropping back to a Tokomon X cause I'm curious if battle percentages do effect evolution as a quick test. I'm going to try and keep it around 90% win rate to compare to the other one I'm raising over time. I also realized it might be a good idea to keep an eye on what unlocks in the arena(on white) and when. I'll use the corresponding Library numbers to indicate the digimon:
    Arena?: 03
    (I think one is in between here, but I can't recall the area or library number)
    Arena07:06

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by JonicOokami7 View Post
    Obtained my Vpet X yesterday. Currently have a Dracomon with 0CM's (I think. Not sure if the 10+ injuries count as CM's in this one like the others.) Level 4 and 4 Effort
    Win Rate: 91% 336/338

I tried looking up the Doc for information on what he might digivolve to. But since I lack WarGrowlmon would he still be able to Digivolve past champion or would it stop there until i unlock the path?

Also do Injuries reset in this one like the Previous ones?
    It will probably still evolve. Based on what I've seen so far, one Digimon from each level counts as a "Failure to meet requirements" option, so if you don't match other requirements you'd just get that one.

Follow JonicOokami7 On Twitter Add JonicOokami7 on Discord Add JonicOokami7 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by humulos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JonicOokami7 View Post
    Obtained my Vpet X yesterday. Currently have a Dracomon with 0CM's (I think. Not sure if the 10+ injuries count as CM's in this one like the others.) Level 4 and 4 Effort
    Win Rate: 91% 336/338

I tried looking up the Doc for information on what he might digivolve to. But since I lack WarGrowlmon would he still be able to Digivolve past champion or would it stop there until i unlock the path?

Also do Injuries reset in this one like the Previous ones?
    It will probably still evolve. Based on what I've seen so far, one Digimon from each level counts as a "Failure to meet requirements" option, so if you don't match other requirements you'd just get that one.
    Fair enough. figured i would ask. Not that it matters since Growlmon kicked the bucket just now (Wanted to know for sure if a Digimon still dies from 20 Injuries and turns out it can. No saving grace shakes this time either.)

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    As a favor to ask, would anyone posting evolution requirements also include what evolutions you have unlocked for that level? Levels are as follows:

Child: 3-5
    Adult: 6-10
    Perfect: 11-16
    Ultimate: 17-25
    Super Ultimate: 26-30

If you have everything unlocked, just saying that would suffice. Otherwise, if you don't have every evolution slot, just post which ones you are missing.

And Rogue, to follow up on what you were saying the other day, I think the Child failure is Agumon/Gabumon, based on what I've seen. Perfect and Ultimate probably have multiple.

Add Gigamon23 on Facebook Add Gigamon23 on DeviantArt
    Tyrannomon X evolved to MetalGreymon X
    75/88 Wins
    Missing 17, 19-21, 26-27, 29-30 evolution slots (hopefully that's what you mean)
    Level 6*
    Effort 3
    Care Mistakes 0

Not really surprising or new, but there it is.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Virus Busters. At last we will have revenge."
    My Stuff: Digimon: AR Monsters, Digi-Doodles!, My OC Digimon, V-Pet Blog

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast