With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 26 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Digital Monster X discussion

I come from the net

Digital Monster X discussion

The Digital Monster X is now officially out and many users already have theirs. More people will be getting theirs in the coming weeks, so this thread will be used for all general discussion related to the Digital Monster X. This would include just chatting about the device and its features, posting neat information you discover about it, sharing evolution results and asking for help with specific functions of the device. For official information about the device, please view Bandai's product page here: https://p-bandai.com/sg/item/N2461450001001

Since this is a brand new device, we have relatively little information so share away with whatever you can find! Wikimon has been updated to include operation instructions, so check there for a general overview of how to use the device.

Evolution guide, operation guide and more can be found here: https://humulos.com/digimon/

This is the first new brand new, non-anniversary Vpet in nearly 10 years, which is very exciting! Have fun everyone!
    Last edited by humulos; 06-17-2019 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Adding content to replace placeholder

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    I've just discovered via Twitter that Tuwarmon is the Battle Mode of Damemon as expected lol

Furthermore, not related but it seems that many fans are having issues with the battery of the devices. Does anyone have any idea what is this about?

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    I saw someone post a photo of theirs with the last three rows of pixels missing on the screen. Hopefully that's not a common issue.

Oddly there's an error on one of the menus where "record" is misspelled as "recode".

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    I've just discovered via Twitter that Tuwarmon is the Battle Mode of Damemon as expected lol

Furthermore, not related but it seems that many fans are having issues with the battery of the devices. Does anyone have any idea what is this about?
    Saw similar issues with the Pen20, though less severe. They probably have a bucket filled with random batteries and just throw whichever one in as long as the device turns on, lol. I doubt it's an actual issue with the device itself, so once a fresh battery is thrown in, I would expect it to last at least as long as the Ver.20th devices.

Quote Originally Posted by wildwing64 View Post
    I saw someone post a photo of theirs with the last three rows of pixels missing on the screen. Hopefully that's not a common issue.

Oddly there's an error on one of the menus where "record" is misspelled as "recode".
    LOL at the spelling. Hopefully the screens don't have that issue, but if they do, it's likely due to a loose contact, which is thankfully not too hard to fix... not that you should have to fix a brand new device you just paid 4800 yen for, but still!

I've started up a spreadsheet to log evolution information and already have a good amount of stuff from just monitoring Japanese twitter. Once again, the users have been very nice about replying to my requests for further details. Biggest thing that I've been able to determine, which many people probably already guessed, is that your experience level affects your evolution. I am also assuming Care Mistakes and Effort still factor for Adults, with battles still factoring for Perfects and Ultimates, but I don't have enough data to say that for sure. If anyone wants to collaborate, the spreadsheet is here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

I've also got the visual guide started, and it should be updated in most cases a day or two after I log something in the spreadsheet. I'll post that when it becomes more fleshed out.

Follow XDragon On Twitter Visit XDragon's Youtube Channel Add XDragon on Steam Add XDragon on DeviantArt Visit XDragon on XBox Live
    Has anyone gotten shipping confirmations yet?
    Currently Raising:

20th anniversary V-Pet (Alphamon Version)
    RustTyrannomon & Alphamon

I pre-ordered from JapanYouWant, not Premium Bandai, but I've gotten shipping confirmation. I did see someone on the digimon subreddit that ordered from PB though, and had already recieved theirs.

So I'm not sure why you haven't yet, XDragon, but I hope you get confirmation soon!

Edit - That is, supposing you asked because you haven't gotten it, I guess I just assumed.
    Last edited by Jomolo; 03-18-2019 at 06:26 PM.

I hope there is a new Digimon or two in this thing as a surprise! I didn't order one myself, so enjoy everybody!

Ain't got no mojo... CaptainBanzuke's Avatar
    Follow CaptainBanzuke On Twitter
    Does anyone understand what exactly the "Excite" option under training does?

I come from the net
    I ordered from Nin Nin Game. (While thinking this might be unwise - last time I got stressed out when they wrote on Facebook that the thing was in stock and then didn't ship or reply to my messages for over 2 weeks.) But this time I have a quick shipping confirmation. So just hoping it's correct and arrives safely

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    I ordered mine from Nippon-Yasan. They're showing the release date as the 20th, so I might get shipping confirmation tomorrow at the earliest.

Page 1 of 26 123411 ... LastLast