With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Neemon from Frontier Rough Design Artwork, Shows Facial Expressions!

Neemon from Frontier Rough Design Artwork, Shows Facial Expressions!

More Frontier art!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This time we get to see some rough artwork of someone who isn't one of the main Digimon forms of the kids... It's Neemon!

The rough Neemon artwork is borderline identical to his final design (in fact, the first drawing in the image looks nearly identical to his final Bandai profile art.)

The artwork also shows off various facial expressions. They note that he appears very expressive.

More early Frontier art to come hopefully, since there are some obvious character choices left in the 2 weeks before the set is out...

Pre-orders are available for the Digimon Frontier Blu-ray box. It will be available April 2nd, 2019 for 53,800 yen. Early versions of the box will include the new Frontier audio drama: (Affiliate link)
    Digimon Frontier Blu-ray Box

We hope to do a breakdown of this release like we do for many media releases, including last year's Digimon Tamers Blu-ray Box. If you are able to, donating or joining our Patreon can be a big help.

Previous news for the Frontier Blu-ray box:
    Title and Staff for Frontier Audio Drama
    Frontier Audio Drama Cast
    Preview of Cover Art and Store Exclusives
    Cover Art, plus Fan Vote
    Internal Art 1
    Internal Art 2 plus Store Exclusive info
    Preview of Amazon Japan Exclusive Keychains
    Result of Frontier Favorite Episode Fan Vote!
    Packaging Preview, Plus New Details
    Early Agnimon Designs
    Early Wolfmon Art
    Duskmon Images
    Frontier Chakmon Art, Including Early unnamed designs
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Neemon was such a weird design for Digimon.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Bokomon and Neemon were... interesting. Not surprising there was less of a design process for them, since they didn't have quite as much going on.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    I recall when I first saw Neamon as I kid, I didn't understand why he looked like a sleepy bunny...after I realized years later than "Ne" comes from 'sleep' lol I have always loved the relationship a la 'Love and Marriage' that had Bokomon & Neamon in the series hahahah

Ps. Waiting for more arts for the Legendary Warriors!

I come from the net
    Shini has some point. I want to see the main digimon more since these two are such an easy design.