With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bulcomon's Ultimate Form from Encounters

Bulcomon's Ultimate Form from Encounters

Time for an Encounters update...

We don't always cover new Digimon in news, but we've covered Bulcomon and his appearances and news for awhile, so it seems about right to finally post about the end result...

Bulcomon's Ultimate has finally appeared in Digimon Encounters, the Chinese mobile game.

Bulcomon was introduced last year as the mascot character of Digimon Encounters, and going back as far as his initial introduction, they teased his Ultimate form via silhouettes.

We finally have a good look at him, and he looks like a pretty big ice warrior.

A profile shot of him.

We don't have a Japanese or English name for him yet, but going off the Chinese characters that make up his name, 冰空领主兽 and going off other Chinese Digimon names, then converting to roughly what the equivalent Digimon name would be in English, it appears it would end up 'something' akin to LordIcemon.

Interesting looking Digimon, hopefully we get some larger images soon!

Thanks to Ulforce_Soul for the images.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    Nice, hes like an ice crystal version of Crimson Mode. Dank.

I'm a Maniac
    I'm not sure what its Japanese/English name will end up being, but its Chinese name literally means: icy sky (冰空) lord (领主) mon (兽).
    Last edited by YongYoKyo; 03-15-2019 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by YongYoKyo View Post
    I'm not sure what its Japanese/English name will end up being, but its Chinese name literally means: icy sky (冰空) lord (领主).
    What I got roughly out of the full Chinese name was...

'Ice Sky Lord Beast'

I spoke to someone who told me 'ice sky' written like that would work decently as just 'ice' without further additions.

The name formation itself I based by looking at various Digimon names that had similiar elements in Chinese and looking at their Japanese/English names to come up with a rough equivalent.

Obviously there is a good chance that LordIcemon, IceLordmon (or even throwing in sky there also) will likely 'not' be the Japanese/English names we get, LordIcemon is just something reasonably clean to call him for now 'based' on the Chinese name.

Just to explain my thought process in getting to the stand in name.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    It came so much quicker than Herissmons lol. Don't really like it tbh.
    Last edited by Muur; 03-15-2019 at 02:12 AM.

All hail lord icemon may his reign be cold like justice!!!

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    So from what I've found, this icy boii is actually enemy only right now. comments about the digimon in chinese on weibo seem to be talking about recolours for some reason (google translate, but then again theyre also posting pics of recolour digimon anyway)

Also weird that he is no longer a dragon, I guess. dropped the Dra- and the Draco parts.

I wish I could see it better, it's hard to form an opinion from such a vague image. Hopefully soon we'll see it properly!

Add DL22003 on Discord Add DL22003 on Steam Add DL22003 on DeviantArt
    I like that he has an Epaulette on his left shoulder.

I come from the net
    Gasp... Wait Bulcomon's Ultimate form, IceLordmon didn't have Dra or Dragon thingies? Although he is Ice Dragon? Wow. Like Guilmon's!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast