With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Couple of Updates- Frontier Chakmon Art, Plus Stradion Miyazaki 20th Keychain

I come from the net
    ...Icemon likes this design. heh heh Really though, that's actually kind of nice. I wonder if we can fit that first design before or after Blizzardmon.

The first pic, like I said before, looks more like Strabimon then it does with Chakmon.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Chackmon beta designs are so radically different compared to the final design lol As much as I like them, esp. the chimerical creature, I'm very fond of Chackmon so it's fine to me like this. Worth mentioning the former reminds me a lot like a fusion of Garurumon, Lekismon and Rinkmon. I'm really looking forward to know more about the others Spirits, more in particular Fairymon & Ranamon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12