With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Various Updates- Duskmon Images, Pendulum Updates, Digital Monster X this week

Various Updates- Duskmon Images, Pendulum Updates, Digital Monster X this week

A handful of smaller updates...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

First up, some more early Frontier art.

This time we get a look at Duskmon!

While Duskmon's design was decided on early on, they did layouts in both black and white to examine what colors to use on other parts of his body.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

They don't appear to have ever planned to have him be white, they just wanted to get an eye for how other colors looked without the black around them.

On top of that...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

We also get a size comparison between Agnimon and Velgrmon which they note should be very easy to understand just how major the difference in their size was.

Hopefully the behind the scenes of Frontier will continue!

Pre-orders are available for the Digimon Frontier Blu-ray box. It will be available April 2nd, 2019 for 53,800 yen. Early versions of the box will include the new Frontier audio drama: (Affiliate link)
    Digimon Frontier Blu-ray Box

We hope to do a breakdown of this release like we do for many media releases, including last year's Digimon Tamers Blu-ray Box. If you are able to, donating or joining our Patreon can be a big help.

Previous news for the Frontier Blu-ray box:
    Title and Staff for Frontier Audio Drama
    Frontier Audio Drama Cast
    Preview of Cover Art and Store Exclusives
    Cover Art, plus Fan Vote
    Internal Art 1
    Internal Art 2 plus Store Exclusive info
    Preview of Amazon Japan Exclusive Keychains
    Result of Frontier Favorite Episode Fan Vote!
    Packaging Preview, Plus New Details
    Early Agnimon Designs
    Early Wolfmon Art

Next up, a few different V-Pet updates...

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Pendulum 20th passcodes for the copymons of Dynasmon, Erismon, and Bulcomon! Dynasmon has been around a long time, but Erismon and Bulcomon only made their debut in mobile games last year!

Dynasmon- 196564
    Erismon- 572951
    Bulcomon- 061131

Plus from the Bandai Digimon Twitter...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Art of Bulcomon and Penmon having fun while Vikemon looks on!

Then, last up, the Digital Monster X!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

These should be shipping in the next few days from Premium Bandai, so messages from intermediaries (and Premium Bandai USA) should start to show up soon.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Love the love for the Chinese Digimon!
    Nice seeing Penguinmon ^^

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    I figured they were getting them out this fast due to the X. Turns out I was basically right. Apocalymon probably in v jump in a few days. Niw Bandai, put theses mons into the reference book. Also bancholillymon as I noticter yesterday she's not in it. As for the art, it's really cute tbh. I like we get to see them playing and Vikemon kinda seems like their dad lol. Is pretty weird they changed Gabumon to penguinmon but he's ice themed, I guess.

Add Mugenlazlo on DeviantArt
    All Hail Duskmon.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Duskmon should be used more often in videogames and so on because c'mon his design is baddass af and pure evil-like. It was always my choice when playing Rumble Arena 2 tbh. By the way, the guy next to Velgrmon looks a lot like Agnimon to me. Also I'm really glad about Blucomon's code reveal and that cute illustration playing with Penguinmon like into its profile...now I want so bad more of this kind of slice of life stuff like Meicrackmon taking a bath of sun or Ignitemon & Monitamon watching TV.

Ps. Can't wait to read Digimon Chronicle X!

That's supposed to be Duskmon in the picture with Velgrmon? Looks much more like Agnimon to me.

Typo because Duskmon was on the mind since I was also writing about him at the time, have fixed it.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net
    Huh. Interesting that they were able to get this one down so fast compared to the others. I really hope we can get more info like this. At least for the other humans and Spirits. ...I kind of really want to see the girls. And Blitzmon.