With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who would win

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    Titamon, he is a rival to the Olympus group while Saber i just a low-bob mega.

Vikemon vs Olegmon

Vikemon's fur is likened to Chrome Digizoid, while Olegmon's is simply steel. Olegmon's axes are just stated to be heavy, while Vikemon can allegedly destroy mountains with his morningstars. I personally never cared for vaguely described attacks like Olegmon's Age of Discovery and Dreams Come True which usually just amount to energy blasts or illusions easily broken by similarly powered digimon, so I don't see him having any edge in this fight.

Vikemon wins!

Zanbamon vs Tactimon!

Tactimon. The descriptions of Zanbamon's attacks are pretty simplistic hacking through armor and such while Tactimon is raising undead warriors and causing earthquakes. Not to mention Tactimon obviously has superior tactics.

Omegamon X-Antibody vs. Alphamon, the battle of Omega and Alpha inForce!

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Alphamon O is the one seen equal to Omnimon and X is an upgrade. Doesn't matter if you replay if you never win in any and All Delete just needs to hit once.

Susanoomon vs Omnimon MM

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    Susanoomon with its zero arms blade which can pretty much cut through planets and can also attack as ten legendary worriers as seen in Frontiers. Omegamon MM doesn't stand a chance

Zeedmillenniumon vs Ogudomon

well i guess Ogudomon if his "canīt be hurt if opponent has maliciousness inside"-thing holds true, unless Zeeds attack bypass that trigger which could be possible, but itīs hard to gauge.

Huanglongmon vs Mastemon

Quote Originally Posted by IamTheSovereign View Post
    Etemon, he has been shown to possess incredible strength and powers of darkness, versus...literal poop with a crown.
    He's really a snail, if that affects your thoughts. The Numemons are mollusks (slugs, a few snails), whereas the Sukamons are poops (or "custards").

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfTartarus View Post
    Huanglongmon vs Mastemon
    I'm going to go with Huanglongmon mainly based on the typical evo requirements. Notwithstanding Mastemon's abilities, she's simply a jogress of two Ultimates (Perfects) whereas Huanglongmon is typically the jogress of either two of four Megas (specifically of the Four Holy Beasts). Comparing attack values in the cards supports this, and she's not all that special in Digimon Links. Huanglongmon also has the whole Huanglong Ore advantage in the lore.

CresGarurumon vs ZeedGarurumon

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Zeed has been used as an upgrade a few times to metalgarurumon whilst cres is a normal. Virus can equal that but I'll give it to zeed from him being a mega from a mega a few times.

Minervamon X vs Mervamon.
    Last edited by Muur; 03-15-2019 at 05:23 AM.

Mervamon considering the profile says itīs a matured Minervamon that accumulated experience and achievments

BanchoLilimon vs Rafflesimon

Visit McGann's Youtube Channel
    BanchoLilymon.
    She just has to maintain a ranged offence and wait for Rafflesimon to wilt away her natural lifespan.

Magnadramon vs. Ophanimon
    "Never attempt anything without the gloves."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12