With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Precious GEM Omegamon Price and Pre-order Details!

Precious GEM Omegamon Price and Pre-order Details!

Almost time for another figure to go up for pre-order...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

After Megahobby gave us a preview earlier, it looks like Premium Bandai couldn't help to jump in since it's already the 7th there.

Omegamon is the largest GEM figure yet, and they consider the posing the most powerful they've done.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Omegamon was the most requested Digimon to get a GEM figure from a fan vote/questionnaire and the design was supervised by longtime Digimon designer Kenji Watanabe (who was also the designer of Omegamon.)

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The figure has a dynamic pose, and with the Gray Sword pointed upwards equates to a massive height of almost 2 feet, towering over previous figures.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

They went to extra effort to have the best modeling and coloring they've done, down to the pupils and his cloak! Even the digimoji on the Gray Sword is molded in. The shockwave effect on the base is made using clear parts to add to the visual effect.

They hope you won't miss this case where Precious GEM has increased it's power!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

And they hope it'll be treasured by Digimon fans.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Pre-orders are open now at Premium Bandai for 21,600 yen! It's scheduled to ship this September. Additional store links will be added when available. Premium Bandai notes there is an extra shipping charge for this item, and it has to be ordered alone (likely due to the size.)

Update- Changed the above since pre-orders are open.

A pricey figure, but honestly, I expected another 40 or 50.

While not announced yet, it's likely this one will show up at the Crunchyroll store shortly after pre-orders go up, as most of the GEM figures have tended to do. But if it doesn't....

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
    From Japan
    Rider Proxy
    Nippon-Yasan

The Bandai Premium store has also chosen to affiliate themselves/recommend three potential shops to be used as intermediaries for non-Japanese buyers:
    Buyee
    From Japan (this From Japan link shows various items that they waive commission fees for.)
    Samurai Buyer
    DEJapan

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the link to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded in the news article for the products are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Jesus, that price. I mean, two feet makes this a big damn thing, but still.

Omg its like double the size Dx lol
    May have to get new cabinet haha

Honestly, I was expecting it to be far more expensive for how much detailing there is and the sheer size of it. Doesn't seem too bad of a deal at all if you're really into collecting these figures, and it will look great next to the other adventure ones.

The pose is really dynamic and the lettering being molded on looks awesome. I kind of wish the red underside of the cape was visible from more angles but I get that they wanted the air coming upward under it.

Pre-Orders at Premium Bandai are open.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I'm glad I stopped buying GEMs. They look amazing but damn that is expensive.

Add Mugenlazlo on DeviantArt
    Now if only they would do Diaboromon.